Poison.

After dismissing Fancy, Gabrielle went down to the greenhouse and waited outside the door until she arrived.  She didn't wait long because soon Fancy arrived with the tea tray.  The latter found Gabrielle outside the door and presented her with the trays Gabrielle pretended to inspect the contents.  Fancy watched Gabrielle's every move intently, wanting to know what she wanted to do.  Fancy just noticed the awkward gesture, or so Gabrielle wanted her to believe.  The latter pretended to slip and Fancy was skilled enough to hold her in her fall while grabbing the tea tray.

It was the opportune moment that Gabrielle waited, seeing that Fancy seemed busy looking down, to pour the sachet of poison into the bowl of sugar and close it with a quick gesture.

Gabrielle sat up elegantly, smoothing out the invisible folds of her dress.  Then, taking a deep breath, she opened the doors of the greenhouse with a huge crash….

" Sir Frederik De Solsten."

She had shouted his name, the latter scowling at the tone.

" Mylène...." Gabrielle spat again in a surge of undisguised contempt.

"What are you two doing here…." Gabrielle had asked, marking her every word steadily.

Frederik wanted to talk but Gabrielle didn't give him the chance.

"What are you doing here without tea? Luckily I'm someone considerate otherwise your throats would already be drying up…" Gabrielle gave them a bright smile before leaving the field open to Fancy.
"Here's the tea I made for you..hm Fancy, is that your name?"
Gabrielle pretended to discover Fancy before motioning for her to serve.
"Serve them a cup of tea each, please" Gabrielle finished speaking in a soft tone as Mylène raised her eyebrow.

Gabrielle decided to sit next to Frederik, separating Mylène from her fiancé as she took the place in the middle of the two.  She started talking by the time Fancy finished serving tea.

She noticed that Mylène and Frederik's hands were a little very close so she took Frederik's in hers and started talking to him.

"Sir Frederik, I hope you are feeling well this morning."  Gabrielle smiled, giving Mylene a condescending look as she approached Frederik marking her territory.
"I've been so worried all night but seeing you in such great shape fills me with joy."  She ended with a loving look.
Frederik remained calm for a moment wanting to gather his thoughts, she didn't blame him for coming without telling her.  She didn't seem mad at Mylène either.

He closed his mouth and looked down, **Gabrielle is so nice.** he thought.

I smiled, reading through Frederik's expressions, what his thoughts might be.  This man was naive and of aberrant cowardice.
   As soon as a girl smiles at him, he gently turns his jacket around;  at this point, Aaron Shubert Von Garten is much better than him.

I stared at Frederik, making my gaze catch his.  This is how the latter realized the proximity of his body to that of Gabrielle.  He quickly moved away to avoid any ambiguity and not hurting Mylène... if he knew.

"I...I'll leave you."

I pretended to get up to leave but Frederik got up immediately.  He grabbed my forearm sharply to stop me.
  He had come for Mylene and not for Gabrielle, there was no way his chances would be ruined because of Gabrielle.

"Please Myl...." He wanted to speak but I stopped him.

I didn't particularly want Gabrielle to know about our new closeness so I decided to cut him off before he screwed up.

" Sir Frederik De Solsten, I think I'm going to have to leave you with your fiancée. I don't want to be too much... in your relationship."

I had punctuated the last sentence with force raising my voice slightly.  Moreover, I had purposely looked at him with a touch of contempt making him understand that his words earlier were now wind in my opinion.

Frederik understood this and his heart broke like glass seeing how he was moving further and further away from Mylène's heart.

"Mylène...I...", he wanted to add but this time, Gabrielle was the one who cut him off.

"Sister, no! How about we have tea for a while? I specially made your favorite milk tea...."

"I like white tea my sister, the milk one is particularly too sweet for my taste. But since you had the delicacy to prepare this tea for me with such consideration, I won't be rude by declining. I'll be happy to taste it with you..." I spoke with a charming smile and Frederik sighed.

He smiled happy that Mylène didn't go away after all.  She will stay with him even if the context has changed because Gabrielle will be with them.  He will therefore no longer have the opportunity to be able to hold her hand freely or even tell her what he thought of her.
In that sense, he somewhat understood her contemptuous gaze, but he also didn't want to be rude to Gabrielle.
After more than three years of relationship, he still owed her respect.  But at the same time, he didn't want to show Mylène that he was in love with another woman than her when it was false, he adores her but he is in a delicate and difficult situation.

I hadn't missed a single expression on his face mocking him.  I looked at my side and saw Fancy nodding at me, the latter showed me the sachet in her pocket and I smiled at the efficiency of this girl.

But seeing my maid's expression, I winced and wanted to know what was bothering her.  Fancy, having understood this, advanced delicately without the two others noticing anything.  Anyway, it was public knowledge that all the servants of the Hosten house hated Mylène Von Hosten, wrongly of course, but who cared?

Fancy moved forward and deliberately dropped a spoon at Mylène's feet.  Gabrielle grew slightly angry even though a flicker of amusement danced in her eyes.  She loves when the servants look down on Mylène in this way, like now, throwing the spoon on the ground while she is serving her sister.

"Tsk my lady... the other snake has poured the sugar from the famous sachet into the box of sugar which is on the table,"  Fancy muttered quickly before standing up and continuing to serve as normal.  I smiled behind my hand at the realization of Gabrielle's desperation.  So if I understand the situation correctly, Gabrielle wanted to poison me today, and knowing that it was Fancy who brought the tea, she would be the one accused.  Very interesting as a maneuver I must admit.
But then how was she going to manage with Frederik?  He too would take the tea and the sugar so what was she playing in?  Was she going crazy or was there something else?

I would have a clean heart.

"Lord Frederik, have some tea please,"  I suggested to Frederik as he mechanically grabbed the steaming cup in front of him before putting it to his lips enjoying its subtle taste.

"Do you want me to add some sugar to you?"  I proposed again.

"NO…" Gabrielle shouted, surprising everyone.

"I mean... Sir Frederik doesn't like sugar, he's even allergic to it, my sister."  She explained.

I smiled in understanding.  So that's why she had been so bold to put poison on the table as she thought another person was having tea too.

I picked up my mug and under Gabrielle's playful gaze, I scooped up big spoonfuls of sugar carelessly.

I slowly swirled the mixture and brought the cup to my lips.

"It's delicious indeed. Thank you even if I appreciate white tea more, I must admit that this one is quite pleasant. Thank you, my sister."  I spoke pretending to enjoy the drink as Gabrielle looked at me with venom in her eyes.
Her smile grew as the hot liquid flowed down Mylène's throat.

"But please, my dear sister."