Are you Figgin Me?

Start from the beginning

"But I," Trinity started to protest.

"I've made up my mind Trinity. This will be your punishment and you're going to take it because this is the only way you're going to learn this lesson. Now keep your hands back there holding your cheeks open and don't you dare let them go until I tell you to, Dylan said sternly not leaving any room for argument. 

"Yes, Master, Trinity said giving in to Dylan's commands. 

I slowly opened the door curious what Dylan had planned. I tiptoed over to their cracked bedroom door to take a peek in and saw my best friend bent over the bed and Dylan towering over her with a piece of peeled ginger in her hand. She planned on Figgin her.

I felt for my poor friend but was very impressed by Dylan's choice of discipline as her Master

I felt for my poor friend but was very impressed by Dylan's choice of discipline as her Master. This was definitely a punishment that would get through to any submissive. A fig entered into the anus was uncomfortable, to say the least. But it's not just the awkwardly shaped root that makes it uncomfortable it's when you receive your spanking. Every time you clench trying to avoid the spanking the sensation from the oils of the roots burns so much worse and you're swiftly loosening yourself back up trying to avoid it. It's torture that keeps getting worse the longer you have it inside of you it will definitely have you think twice and thrice about testing your Master again.

I was astounded at Dylan's strong sense of authority and how swiftly Trinity submitted to her ruling. It was a deliciously frustrating and thrilling feeling when you as a sub gave into your Doms orders knowing you didn't want to but doing it to please them trusting in their ruling their judgment their punishment or their ability to give you pleasure. Giving up control like that to them was just so perfect I felt jealous of her though I knew she probably didn't feel it was worth that feeling right now. 

I watched as Trinity lay on the bed awkwardly as Dylan ruthlessly poked the root into her anus twisting it into place so that it could torture her poor anus with its evil oils. "Trinity whimpered as the ginger plug was shoved inside of her. I could imagine the humiliation of feeling it being pushed inside of her knowing that she had to take some random piece of food to be shoved in her ass to teach her a lesson.

When it was perfectly lodged inside of her Dylan pulled her over her lap and picked up the hairbrush. I felt myself getting aroused watching as Trinity received an endless amount of blows across her ass from the hairbrush. She cried out in discomfort as the spanking went on but surprisingly it never had her in tears. I was impressed by her pain tolerance. When Dylan was satisfied with her warm up she sent Trinity to the corner.

While she was in the corner I heard her discomfort adjusting to the feel of the root. The oils were starting to have their effect on her more so than the first immediate insertion. I went back into Dylan's office while she sat there not wanting to get caught.  But when she called her out my curiosity peeked once again. Trinity found herself back over to the bed and delivered a spanking with the paddle that I know she'll never forget. I saw Trinity struggle against the punishment the urge to clench her cheeks with every blow followed by the torture root oils stinging her insides and making her unclench just in time to receive another hard swat. I saw her kick her legs up and arch her ass out trying to run from the pain. I heard Dylan order her back into position and saw her obediently going back down to take another swat.

 The entire time I was stuck I couldn't look away. I was amazed by Dylan's dominant side how ruthless and focused she was and the way she made Trinity submit to her punishment the whole scene had me turned on. I kept telling my legs to move and that I was wrong for watching but my body wouldn't move. Dylan didn't stop until Trinity was a complete crying mess promising she would never do anything to disobey her again. 

That was the point where I backed away knowing that she was in this position because of me. She shouldn't have been punished it wasn't right. I was upset all over again. I couldn't believe that I watched that entire scene and worse got turned on by it. I grabbed my things and left. I couldn't stay and face them not after that. Not being worked up like this. What is wrong with me? I really need to get to that club this weekend I need to find a Dom before I become a full-on perv.

***************•♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡•******************************•♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡•***************