One hundred and-ten

Fiora's pov

As Taehyung handed me the papers, my stomach churned with a sickening mix of fear and disgust. The very idea of marrying him, of being legally bound to him, made me feel like I was suffocating.

With trembling hands, I took the papers from him, my fingers tracing over the words that would seal my fate. But as I read through them, my resolve hardened. I couldn't do this. I couldn't allow him to control me any longer.

I stared at him in disbelief. Marriage papers. The very thought of it made my blood run cold. I couldn't believe he would stoop so low, using marriage as a means to control me, to keep me trapped here against my will.

"No," I said firmly, shaking my head. "I won't do it. I won't sign those papers."

Taehyung's expression darkened, his eyes narrowing into angry slits.

"What do you mean, no?" he snapped, his voice rising in frustration. "You don't have a choice, Fiora. You belong to me, and you will do as I say. And that's the only way you ll get to be free from here."

His words sent a surge of anger coursing through me. How dare he speak to me like that, as if I were nothing more than his property? I clenched my fists, my nails digging into my palms as I fought to keep my emotions in check.

"I don't belong to anyone," I spat, my voice dripping with venom. "And I will never be yours. I refuse to sign those papers, and there's nothing you can do to change my mind."

For a moment, there was silence between us, the tension in the air thick and palpable. Taehyung's eyes bored into mine, his gaze piercing and intense. I held his stare, refusing to back down, even as my heart pounded in my chest.

Then, without warning, Taehyung's temper erupted like a volcano. He lunged forward, grabbing me by the shoulders and shaking me roughly.

"You will sign those papers, My sweet girl," he growled, his voice low and dangerous. "Or else."

I struggled against his grip, my heart racing with fear and defiance.

"Or else what?" I shot back, my voice trembling with anger. "What are you going to do, Sir? Lock me up? Torture me? Kill me? Go ahead, do your worst. But I will never, ever sign those papers."

For a moment, Taehyung's eyes blazed with fury, his grip tightening on my shoulders until it felt like my bones would break. But then, just as suddenly as it had come, his anger seemed to dissipate, replaced by a look of cold determination.

"Fine," he said, his voice low and menacing. "If that's how you want to play it, then so be it. But don't think for a second that you can defy me and get away with it. I will make you regret ever crossing me, Fiora. You will pay for your disobedience, I promise you that."

"I am not your possession, Sir. I will never be your puppet." I retorted, my voice trembling with defiance.  He released me, shoving me away from him with a force that sent me stumbling backwards. I caught myself before I could fall, glaring at him with a mixture of defiance and fear.

I tore the papers in half, letting the pieces flutter to the ground like ashes. I refused to let him control me any longer. No matter what he threatened or how angry he became, I would never allow myself to be shackled by his desires.