One hundred and-nine

Author's pov

As the days passed, Taehyung went above and beyond to make Fiora feel comfortable in their new home. Despite the  start to their new journey, he was determined to show her the depth of his feelings and his commitment to making things right.

Despite Fiora's protests and resistance, Taehyung remained relentless in his efforts to care for her. Every time she refused to eat, he would scoop her up in his arms and carry her to the dining table, where he would patiently sit with her until she took a few bites of food.

At first, Fiora fought against his attempts to force her to eat, refusing to give in to his control. But as the days passed, she began to realize that Taehyung wasn't going to back down. No matter how hard she fought, he would always find a way to get her to eat.

Eventually, Fiora grew tired of the constant struggle and resigned herself to Taehyung's care. She would walk to the dining table on her own whenever he called, knowing that he wouldn't leave her alone until she had eaten something.

It was a small victory for Taehyung, but one that filled him with a sense of satisfaction. He knew that he couldn't force Fiora to love him or accept him, but he could at least make sure she took care of herself. And in those moments at the dining table, as they sat together in silence, Taehyung felt a glimmer of hope that maybe, just maybe, Fiora would eventually come to see him not as her captor, but as someone who truly cared for her well-being.

Each night, Fiora would find herself alone in bed, but at midnight, she would feel the bed beside her shift ever so slightly, signaling Taehyung's silent presence. Though he didn't touch her, his nearness was enough to send a shiver down her spine, stirring emotions she had long tried to suppress.

In the mornings, Fiora would wake to find a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates waiting for her on the bedside table. Despite her best efforts to resist his gestures, she couldn't deny the warmth that spread through her heart at his thoughtfulness.

One evening, , Taehyung surprised Fiora with a candlelight dinner. He decorated the whole room with flowers and  scented candles The air was filled with the scent of blooming flowers, and soft music played in the background as they sat down to eat.

"I wanted to do something special for you," Taehyung explained, his eyes filled with sincerity as he reached across the table to take her hand in his.

"To show you how much you mean to me." Fiora's heart fluttered at his words, her resolve weakening in the face of his genuine affection. Despite her fears and doubts, she couldn't deny the pull she felt towards him, the undeniable connection that seemed to bind them together.

Despite Taehyung's efforts to win her over, Fiora couldn't shake the lingering doubts that clouded her heart. As they sat together  she felt the weight of her words pressing down on her, threatening to suffocate her with their truth.

"I don't love you anymore, Taehyung," she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper as she fought to hold back tears.