Eighty -seven

Fiora's pov

Taehyung picks me up in his lap as if I don't even weigh anything and moves towards the door. I peek over his shoulder to look at Chan, who was giving me a mocking look, which made me feel even more awkward and shy. I shrank back and glared at man responsible for all of these.

Taehyung didn't have to do that if he wanted, I could have told them without the show. My heart leaps with admiration as I glance at Taehyung. His presence captivates me, and I can't help but notice every detail about him. When he smiles, his eyes crinkle and his lips gently curl. I flinched and frown at him as he pecked my lips.

"What" I yelled starring at him. He looks at me and  makes a voice which made me go week.

"Ouch, why so rude" he asked innocently, batting his lashes, as if he has all the world's innocence.

"You know, you don't have to do all that in there. What they must be thinking about me?" I said and remove my arms form his neck and folded in my chest with a puff. He grin and peck my lips again.

"You just need to ask love, I would be on my knee for you" He says, and rock me up on his lap. I sherik and wrap my arms around his neck, what if he drop me? I can't trust this man when he is angry.

"What are you saying?" I said glaring at him. He adjust me on his lap and tap the code on door.

"Just ask me if you want a kiss, no need to pout little one" He says and enter his dorm. He pushes the door with his hip and lock it.

"This is angry pout not kiss me pout you- " I stop myself from calling him a jerk and glare at him. He grinned and pad his feet to his room. I huffed puffing my cheeks.

"Now tell me why you're angry," Taehyung says as he lifts me up and makes me to sit on his bed. He kneels on his toes, holding my hand and gazed at me.

"You know it was all useless. We would have told them with all-I mean, whatever you do, The kiss and the- urgh," I murmur, unable to find the right words. His grip on my wrist becomes tighter.

"It was not. And I need to tell them All whom you belongs to and moreover he needed to keep his hands to himself. Otherwise I won't mind cutting them and-" I gasp and shout.

"Tae" I said and remove my hands from his hold. He stand on his feet glaring at me.

"What tae huh? I already told you million time to not let any boy come close to you. But you always like to disobey me, don't you?"  I close my eyes trying to calm myself, this fight will go no where other than him describing his right on me and his obsession.