Twenty -Nine

Fiora's Pov

I make my wway to my appartment and gets in and straightly went to my room as I don't have time. I take my bag  put some chocolate bars,candies, I always take with me when I go out, I put  lip balm as well   and wear my mask and makes my out of the room. In living room I see eonni sitting on the couch.

"Someone has been too busy in these days that they even forgot that there is a poor soul waiting for them in home" I said dramatically while wiping my fake tears. Eonni looks at me and smiles. She pull me with her and make me sit bedside her

"It's not like that rooh-- Sorry" She said

"What are you sorry for eonni" I said with a frown now knowing as to why she is apologising suddenly.

"Uh- Jungoon told me you don't like if someone other that your close ones called you rooh" She said with a gloomy face. I smile and hold her hands and gave a little squeeze making her to face me.

"It's fine eonni you can call me Rooh, cause you are close to already close to me and moveover you are going to be my sister in law soon, so it's okay" I say with a small smile and  she slapped my arm lightly and cover her face with her hands .

"Yhaa Don't say like that" She whine and I giggled while standing up and shout at her while giggling and running from there.

"Ohhh my Is my sister in law shy, Is she blushing?? " I says and laughing and exits the appartment and I heard eonni shout from back to not say like that as she is shy.

I chortle and makes my way to the lift. When I come out from my appartment I see taehyung sir and Jungkook sir there. I take fast steps and goes near lift. I enter in lift and press the ground floor button, I think about what happened few minutes ago, and to why Jungkook sir was asking questions like that beside he was looking at my back and making smuggy and evil faces what's with him? I shakes my head side to side and muttered "Everyone is weird here"

The lift doors open at the parking area and I went near the van and stand there waiting for them to come. Yeah them, Taehyung sir and Miss Suzy as she is Taehyung Sir's stylist she has to come with us and be there.  It's gonna be a long ride. I pulled my phone out from my pant pocket and start to scroll through it.

Taehyung's Pov

I

come in the parking area and looks for that tiny creatures to teach her a good lesson. I see her standing near our van waiting for us and typing something on her phone , what's so interesting in her phone that she is always busy and typing something on it. I take a step to go near her but from behind where Fiora was standing I see Suzy come with a smirk on her face and purposely bumped her shoulder with Firoa, making Fiora to stumble forward and drop her phone down but she balanced herself and look up.

𝐈𝐝𝐨𝐥'𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞┃ 𝐊𝐓𝐇 𝐅𝐅 ┃जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें