Forty -six

Fiora's pov

I was sleeping peacefully but this phone of mine couldn't stop shouting, I mean ringing. Without looking at the caller I'd I picked up the call  and assert slowly in my sleep voice.

"Hello~" I uttered and yawn. For few seconds the other line didn't uttered a word so I thought to hang up the call and sleep. Just when I was about to cut the call I heard a deep voice.

"In my room till 12 in the noon, if not then get ready to face the consequences and you are already in trouble little one" He says and I jolted up from my bed and look at my phone screen  and before I could say anything Taehyung sir cut the call.  I blink my eyes and again lay back and tried to sleep, but suddenly his angry face flashes in mind and I sit straight on the bed.

I hurriedly climb down the bed and look at the clock, I only have half an hour to get ready and reach there. I do my morning routine and take bath. I have some of my clothes here too, so I were my peach pink cotton top with white pants and make a messy bun with my hair.

 I have some of my clothes here too, so I were my peach pink cotton top with white pants and make a messy bun with my hair

I look at myself in the mirror and adjust the collar of my top,  cause it's kinda deep so I need to pull it up time to time,It's one of my favourite top. With a last glance, I leave my room and reach near bae's room to tell her I am leaving. I knock on her door few time but she didn't open. Seems like she is still sleeping.

"I will just text her" I murmured and exit from the appartment. I look at my watch and It shows 11:50. I widen my eyes , I only have ten minutes and from here it's nearly a distance of 20 minutes to reach there. I spur and took a cab and request the cab driver to drive fast.

In fifteen minutes I reach there, I fastly climb down the cab and pay and hastily takes my steps towards taehyung Sir's appartment dorm, I'm already late from the time he told me to reach.

When I reach near his dorm, I stand there while debating with myself to go in or just skip to my appartment and act like he didn't call me. I was in my thoughts when my phone vibrated, I reach my phone in my pants pocket and receive the call

"Just come inside already, you are already seven minutes late" saying this he cut the call. I stand i stand there shocked, I look here and there and blink. I gulped and enter the passcode and the door open. I slowly enter In and lock the door behind me. The whole room was filled with silence, I walk past the living room and  move my feet towards his room.

My heart was beating  rapidly as it will explode, I harshly gulped down my saliva and stand infront of his door. I raise my hand slowly and softly knock on the door, but the door was open already. I slowly but steadily go into his room and look around only to meet with darkness.