Forty -eight

Fiora's pov

I run as fast as I could, I can hearing him laughing. What was that? What was he trying to do, and how can he say somthing like that, I don't belong to him. I shake my head and come out of his appartment. I set my hairs, I don't understand what's with him, always loose open my hair. I run my hand through my dark strands and made a loose bun.

When I was going to enter my appartment, I hear a door closing voice. I turned back to only see taehyung sir coming towards me and a vicious smile playing on his handsome face. I look at him wide eyed and hurriedly enter in my appartment. I could hear some sounds from the living room,  I walk in more to see everyone there eating, are they all here from yesterday night.Eonni notice me and smile at me.

"Rooh, hey why didn't you come back last night, I was waiting for you" As she says everyone divert there eyes on me and I suddenly feel nervous with the sudden attention on me.

"I was with bae, I did texted you that I won't come eonni" I says and eonni checks her phone and slap her hand on her head.

"Ohh....My bad, I didn't see, come here sit" eonni says and gestures me to sit beside  her. I slowly walk towards her and sit beside her.

I sit and I think back about all the things which happened between Taehyung sir and me, In a corner of my  heart it feel Good but at the same time I get this creepy feeling about the way he talked about me belonging to him.  I was startled when he suddenly kissed me, I didn't kiss him back nor push him because it brings the giddy feeling in my stomach. I can still feel his touch on my body, I suddenly feel warm and my cheeks, ear and neck heated up.

After few minutes Taehyung sir enter too, and sit infront of me beside Jin sir while smirking at me. Looking at him I remember  all the things happened a few time ago and my cheeks flush red and I gulp.  I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey you okay" Eonni asks me with a consern look of her face, I nod my head. But she didn't seem satisfied.

"Then why your whole face seems so red and flushed" Eonni said

"Ohh...umm it's I..-" I didn't find word to what to say

"What is it rooh" she asked

"Nothing it will go away,yeah go away" I says and smiles awkwardly not knowing what to say. She nods her head.

" Tommorow there is a meeting and we all need to be present there" Jinsu said

"What meeting" Suzy asked

"About the BTS collaborations with other groups and the
vacations, we will be having after few days " Jinsu says