Forty -seven

Taehyung's pov

After calling her I toss my phone aside and lay back, few seconds later I get up and move my feet towards bathroom. I did my morning routine and get bath. I come out of the bathroom and wear my sweatpants.

I look at the clock, it's already past 12 where is she? Did she again tried to avoid me. I moves near the balcony and and stand there few minutes, my eyes moves to the familiar figure running into the appartment building. I smirk and goes in my room and close all the window and put the curtains on and switch off the lights, it will be fun.

It's been more than five minutes, she didn't come. Isn't she is coming? Did she again ignore me? I clench my jaw and and come out of my room, going near the main door. When I was about to open the door I heard some shuffing from the other side. I peek through the peephole and see her standing there shifting from one leg to another. I chuckle and call her

"Just come inside already, you are already seven minutes late already" I say and hang up the call. I look again and see her look her here and there with wide eyes probably searching for me. When I heard her entering the passcode, I hurriedly move in my room and hide behind the door.

After few minutes she entered and voice me stuttering. God this innocent soul will be death for me. I was standing near the door and was looking at her every move. She carefully goes near the bed and switch on the lights.

That's when I observe her clearly, she was wearing a oversized pink top which was making her look more pretty, that colour really contrast her skin tone. Her hair was up in the bun which I don't like, I always like her hair loose. When she was about to move I goes behind her and wrapped my arm around her waist, she flinched and panicked.

"Shh .. love it's me" I softly say in her ear and nuzzle in the crook of her neck, I inhale and her sweet scent hit my nostrils making me feel calm , I love her natural body scent so much. She wriggle in my arms but I tighten my grip.

She pushed me and tried to run again, this girl seriously need a hard punishment. I turn her around and grip her waist and yank her towards me, she was looking at my chest and her hands softly brush my nipples, where I'm the most sensative.

I look down to see her look at my bare chest with wide eyes and
She visibly gulped. I  again buries my head in her neck and place my lips on her and she shiver in my hold. 

"You like touching me" I uttered , WelI don't mind her touching me, but her touch is turning me on and wanting to do so many things with her which I always fantasize but  I don't want to scare her.

"Your hands are touching me in wrong places love, want my touch on you there as well"  I say and bite my lip ,I  would really  love to hold her plummy busty round bossam and roam my hand while pinching and squeezing them, I gulp at the thought and a airy breath leaves my mouth.

I think she understand what I mean and she move her hand away from my chest making me loose the warmness of her soft hands. But next second her whole body was press against mine Making my breath hitched.

But I widen my eyes to what she says and I come out from her neck and look at her with my big eyes.

"I did-dnt look and What's there to like it , I mean mine are bigger than yours so why would I -" she stop from saying further and shut her mouth close, her eyes are were big as saucers. She is really cute but hot at the same time.