Seventy -three

Taehyung's pov

" l love you Taehyung sir."

Those words softly come out of her plummy lips making my breath hitched, I look at her amused and gape at her, blinking my eyes I stare at her, but she only looks at me with those innocent look. I frown, Understanding my confusion she let a chuckle and again uttered those words which I wanted to hear from her.

"I love you Sir, won't you say it back"  She muttered while giggling looking at my confused yet amused face.

"Wh-att" I stuttered, I fucking stuttered for the first time ever that to infront of the girl which I love madly and wanted badly to be mine. She chuckled again, my grip around her hip tighten hearing her and feeling her this closed to me with her consent, cause everytime I was the one who pulled her close to me.

"You heard it Sir" she says  blinking while a small smile settled on her lips. I would have been happy but not, because I know she is saying this cause she is pitying on me.

"You don't have to force yourself to say those thing, I know you are saying this cause you are pitying on me, you don't have to do this. As l said I'll wait for you no matter what, so don't push yourself love" I said rubbing my hand on her waist, as my other hand stroke her soft chubby cheeks.

"Who said I'm saying those words just because I'm feeling bad for you or pitying on you" She questioned directly looking at me.

"Because I know that love as I said-" before I say more she cutt me off while shouting a little.

"Yhaa....what's with you, when I said I don't want to be with you, you come roaming around me and follow me and annoy me to the extent the I truly wanted to burry you alive and now when I'm saying I want to be with you and give us a chance you are saying l don't have to" She said all in one breath, glaring at me while huffing.

"Calm down love, that's not what l mean" I said trying to control the tiny little creature in my lap.

"So what do you mean" she spat back.

"So you really wanted to give a chance I mean a chance to 'US' " She nod her head and smile at me.

"Yes, I'm" She uttered without any hesitation or stuttering, it mean she really want us to be together, I mean I have observe her and know her every little thing and when she lie she obviously stuttered badly.

"So kiss me" I said, she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Wh-a-t-tt" She stuttered looking at me as her eyes double in size, taking her lower lip between her teeth nibbling on it. I squeeze her waist and pulled her closer to me while her core slightly brushed against my dick, making it instantly Harden. I was already semi-hard because of the closeness her sitting on my lap and now this. I bet if she looked down she would definitely see my bulge. I gulp and swallow my moan as she move a little on my lap adjusting and sitting comfortably.