Ninety

Taehyung's pov 

I got ready with a heavy heart, knowing I needed to clear things with Fiora. As  I made my way towards her dorm, my mind raced with anxiety and regret. I had to make her understand that what she saw in the morning was a complete misunderstanding.

Walking towards Fiora's dorm, my steps felt heavy, each one echoing the weight of the situation. My heart pounded in my chest, and I couldn't shake the feeling of guilt, I only wanted to make her jealous but her tears when she saw us, telling me the mistake I made because of my anger. Suzy had come to me, but it meant nothing to me. 

I took a deep breath as I approached her door, hoping that I could find the right words to mend our relationship, to explain that my intentions were pure, and I just wanted to make her feel how painful it is to see your love going to others. 

As I entered the room, my heart sank at the sight of Fiora. Her face was drained of colour, and dark circles under her eyes, evidence of a sleepless night. When our eyes met, her red and puffy gaze, filled with hurt, tore my heart. 

She hesitated, clearly unsure if I would let her near me after what happened . I gave a soft smile and nodded in assurance. Her lips twitched into a small smile, and she slowly took a few steps closer.

But just as she was nearing me, someone unexpectedly clung onto my arm. Fiora froze, her face shifting from hope to disappointment as she spotted Suzy. The anger radiated off Fiora as she glared at both Suzy and me.

"Thanks for the morning, oppa. It was good," Suzy's whispered words sent a shock through me, and I shot her a sharp glare. What was she trying to achieve? And why did she have to say it in front of Fiora at this moment? My girl is already sad and hurt and this bitch.

 I hissed at Suzy, my voice edged with frustration and disbelief. Her actions and words had only added fuel to the already complicated situation.

"What the hell, Suzy? What are you even trying to do? Nothing has happened between us!" I said firmly, my gaze locked onto her, hoping she'd understand her actions and how they are affecting Fiora and me.

But the bitch she is, she smirk and wink at me before looking at Fiora. I look at Suzy with anger and disbelief,

I shot her a sharp, disapproving look before turning my attention back to Fiora, hoping she could see through Suzy's actions and understand that they meant nothing to me, and what she really is trying to do.But the look on Fiora's face tell me she didn't believe me. I can't complain, after what she witnessed in the morning. 

"Love, hear me out," I pleaded with Fiora, my voice filled with a desperate need to explain to her. But she interrupted me with a stern voice.