Sixty

Fiora's pov

I woke up by the annoying voice of my alarm, shit I forget to turn it off. I wail cause my sleep got distrub, I roll on the bed here and there and again tried to sleep, but can't. I sigh and at up on bed ruffling my hair, I check the time and it's afternoon already.

I stretch by body like a cat and moan relaxing my muscles. I again lay down on bed not wanting to leave my comfy soft bed. The sudden thought of yesterday's day cross In my mind. I didn't thought about them coming here. When I heard Taehyung sir's voice my body stiffen and my mind stopped looking at him. When he come and sit near my I didn't dare to look up, A lump form in my throat when he whispered near my ear with his deep hoarse voice making me shiver, Breath hitched feeling his lips brushing over my earlobe. 

I really thought he would have forget about me but how wrong I was to think like that. I myself was confused about my feelings towards him. When I saw him yesterday, I feel giddy and butterflies iny stomach with the thought that my Idol crush really do have some sort of feelings towards me. I suddenly feel so happy because from the start I was thinking he don't love me  and was  lieing just to have his way on me and if I go away he will forget me. But he proves me wrong.

I remember how he was looking at me and was trying to talk to me how I ignored him, I'm feeling bad for behaving like that towards him. Even if I was not looking at him but still I was able to Feel his stare on me piercing my soul.

Should I say yes to him? And give us a chance?But what if I'm rushing. Yeah I should first make sure I too feel the same towards him. I still shiver recalling his words and his possesive behaviour to me. But his and mine life and our life styles are total different what if We couldn't get along in future? What if he fell out of love and Leave me? What if I'm not enough and couldn't reach his hope?

I shrugged those unnecessary thoughts, He should have already thought about all of these right, but what if he doesn't? I want a simple life with a loving husband who will always will be always with me and want to lead a happy life.
What if Taehyung sir change after I told him my feelings? Aahhhh.... I'm going crazy thinking all this. I burried my face in pillow. I think it's better to not say anything, I will just see what more he will do.

I will tell him about my feeling to him next week. I smile to myself thinking about my idol crush has the same feeling as me. Yea I have feelings for him but didn't dare to tell him, first because I don't want to make him uncomfortable around me and it would be wrong cause I was with him for work and it will be very unprofessional of me.

And second I was only thinking and was liked him as an idol only but after his confession I developed some sort of feelings towards him and after going away from him I realise I that I love him. I was sad with the thought he would forget me but seeing him her yesterday make me happy but I was  shy so I didn't look at him and  ignore him to trying to not make it obvious That I also feel the same for him, because I know the movement he will look into my eyes he will get to know.

I was still feeling so lazy to get up from the bed so I again close my eyes and sleep again with his thoughts and the movements we have together.