Ninety -seven

Hehe👉👈....Late again, should've updated two days back... 😶‍🌫️ Got so many thoughts swirling, but when it's time to write, my mind just goes blank. Soii 🙇....hope you will forgive your Author friend..I  know you will 🫂

Author's pov

As Taehyung watched Fiora walk away, a whirlwind of emotions consumed him. The air thickened with a mix of regret, sorrow, and an overwhelming sense of loss. It felt as if the love of his life was slipping through his fingers, and the ache in his chest mirrored the distance growing between them.

The weight of his own actions pressed down on him, leaving him paralyzed with the haunting realization that he was the reason, she was crying. She leave.

"Care to tell what was all that?" Jin's anger flared as he confronted Taehyung, demanding an explanation, his tone sharp with frustration. Taehyung, avoiding eye contact glanced at Jin for a moment before turning his gaze back to the path Fiora had taken, emotions swirling within him.

"Hyung, I..." Taehyung stuttered, his words faltering as he struggled to clear the overwhelming blankness that enveloped him.

"You what, Taehyung? You have no right to behave and humiliate Fiora like that," Jin asserted, his anger evident in his words.

"Hyung, please," Taehyung pleaded, desperation and hurt lacing his words.

"You know what she did. She cheated on me. She took advantage of me and my love, She wanted my money only." Taehyung confessed, his emotions laid bare for Jin to see.Jin's eyes softened as he looked at his brother, witnessing the pain and brokenness. Despite the evident sadness, he held his emotions in check and said

"Still, you should've listened to her," Jin's words carrying a stern reminder of the importance of understanding the other side of the story.

"There's nothing to listen, Hyung. She did what she wanted. Now, I'll do what I want, She needs to know her position." Taehyung declared,  gritting his teeth. The raw emotion in his voice hinted at a mix of anger, betrayal, and a resolve to make Fiora understand the consequences of her actions.Jin chuckled mockingly and moved closer to Taehyung.

"What?" he asked, the taunting tone lingering in the air as he awaited Taehyung's response.

"Betrayal, position, money, advantage... so and so," Jin said mockingly.

"Don't forget, Taehyung, you were the one head over heels for her. Roaming around her, no—begging her to love you. She didn't even want to involve herself with you, You planned to court her, with US." Jin continued.

"She wasn't the one who announced her love for you infront of whole world. She wasn't the one who was obsessed with you. She wasn't the one who was chewing your mouth because of some FREAKING JEALOUSY. " Jin shouted, his words cutting through the charged atmosphere.