Eighty -four

Taehyung's pov

Her gentle touch on my neck makes my heart race because she embodies all I wanted in a wife and mother for my children. Every action she has taken over the past month, along with all she has said and wished for, has made me long for her. The days we spent sitting on the couch and chatting about unrelated topics will always be in my memory. Her laugh and giggle are soothing sounds. And on the nights when I seek to claim her as mine, she screams my name while writhing beneath me.

She stirs and snores quietly as I run my finger over her cheekbones to her jaw. As she inadvertently moved on my cock, I hid the groan that was ripping from my mouth. I have self-control and refrain from putting her in the back car and fucking her till she passes out or forcing her to ride on my cock as I slam my dick into her tight little cunt. I'm as hard as a rock when I say I wanted her because of the terrified expression on her face. I may be a lunatic, but I'm powerless, I'm or I become having this unhealthy obsession with her.

My love jumped when she heard the knock on the window, startling her. I was this close to killing the person who was interfering my movement with Fiora. She rubbed her drowsy eyes, Fiora exhaled and glanced up at me before looking out the window. She blinks her eyes and moves to try to get off of my lap, but I'm holding her by the hip so she can't.

She wriggles on my lap as she tries to escape, which I don't want and I'm not sure why, but ever since she told me she wouldn't work for me, I've been overcome with a dreadful feeling. I'm hesitant to let her go because of this unease. She has her own life that she wants to live, and if I tried to stop her, she wouldn't like it.

"What are you doing, Tae? Let go, she can see us." Fiora moaned and gave the person knocking on my window a side look. Since the windows are tinted, she can't see us, but I don't really care. Everyone needs to be aware of this today or tomorrow.

"Do I seem worried she can see us"  I grab the back of her head and say, "I don't give a fuck," putting my lips against hers. I can't seem to get enough of her. I can still taste her sweet juices on my tongue as I eat her, as well as see her face and hear her cry my name. She is incredibly stunning, especially with that pleasing face of hers.

"Kiss me back," I reply while steadily kissing her she takes her time and gives me a gentle kiss in return. While her other hand glide down my neck to my chest and her palm presses against my chest, she presses her soft lips against mine and runs a finger through my hair. She kisses me while grinning, feeling my heartbeat.

Pushing her hand away, I growl. Her smooth chest touches mine. After another knock on the window, she jumped into my lap. As her core rubs against my erect cock, I exhale. I kissed her while stopping her hips from shifting. When I noticed she was gasping for air, I gave her a lengthy kiss on her lips before backing off and letting her breathe.

"I don't want to" I said and cradle her close to me, burying my face in her crook. Her fingers move through my hairs, I sigh feeling her little fingers.

Fiora kissed the side of my head and said,

"I'm not going anywhere tae." Though I am aware that she is not, I cannot bear to part with her. In my arms, I want her close by. I let go of her hip with a hum as I do so, She holds my face in the palms of her small hands while kissing my chin and nose. When she laughed, I grinned.