Eighty -seven [pt-2]

Taehyung's pov

I shift slightly in my sleep, resting on my side. Immediately, my hand searches beside me, seeking out for that little thing I love to hold close and cuddle. I frown as my fingers grasp nothing but empty space. Slowly, I open one eye, glancing beside me, only to be met with emptiness. The spot next to me feels cold, and a sense of need to hold her washes over me.

I sit up, my heart heavy with sadness as she leaves. She slips away without a word. I've tell  her countless times, not to leave me alone in bed. The warmth of her presence beside me is something I cherish deeply, and the sight of her brings me comfort, and seeing her as the first thing in the morning when I wake up is a cherished moment I long for.

M

y tired eyes flutter open as I hear a voice coming from the restroom. As I wait for her to appear, my eyes  drawn to the doorwa. And there she is, stepping out of the bathroom wearing nothing but my shirt. A mixture of amazement and adoration fill my senses, and I can't help but admire the sight in front of me.

My heart beats faster as I catch sight of her, her damp hair giving an attractive touch to her already tempting look. My emotions are increased by the fact that she is wearing my shirt which stick to her body.

I sense a wave of desire when our gazes lock. Her innocent smile only fuels my intense urge to bend her over that fucking table and take her raw.My attention is drawn to the tiny sway of her hips as she teases, and I find myself unable to resist her.

A shiver runs down my spine as I watch her in the mirror, the towel in her hand grazing against her wet hair. My breath catches as the movement causes the shirt to shift, revealing a  peek of her black bra. The slight slip of her shirt down her shoulder exposes the curve of her collarbone, increasing the longing I feel. As I adjust my pants feeling myself growing hard.

Through the mirror, her playful gaze meets mine once more, and the sweet smile she flashes gives me another warm sensation. Her gaze is fixed on me with a level of intensity I've never seen as she sets the towel on the chair. She sways her hips slowly and purposefully, getting closer to where I'm sitting, and I feel my heart accelerate. Her presence is nearly overwhelming as she stands directly in front of me. My throat suddenly becomes dry, and I sigh audibly.

Her eyes locked with mine, Fiora pecked my lips and stared at me, bending a little lower. My eyes widened as I noticed the swell of her boobs poking out and the little water drips, and I took a nervous breath to try to contain myself. My eyes widen as I feel her sliding her arms around my neck and straddling me.

"Daddy" Fiora mumbled softly as she nibbled on her lips and threaded her fingers in my hair. As she was sitting just an inch away from my rock hard cock, I gasped and my hands flew to hold her on my laps. Through my pants, I could feel the heat of her pussy. I take a deep breath and tighten my grip on her hips. What the fuck did she say?