Ninety -two [M]

I thought of REWARDING you with something (you'll see what I mean), so here's the Double update. I hope you like this chapter. Remember to read the previous chapter (Ninety -one) before this one.Enjoy🤗

Taehyung's pov

"Let's find our out if you are telling the truth or not." I say.

As I rise to my feet, my eyes locked on her breathless state, a rush of emotions surges within me. I can feel the intensity of my presence washing over her, and it fills me with a sense of pride. As, I am the one who had such a profound reaction in her, the one who has the power over her, to make her feel this way.

I back her against the door, caging over her and bracing my hands on either side of her head.

"W-hhat ar-e you doi-ng?" She stammered her words comes out in short breaths.

"Thinking about the way to punish you." She gasp, her eyes widen as she look here and there blinking, thinking of escaping. Well she can only think.

I lower my head, my nose grazing her cheek until I reach her ear and nibble her earlobe. She shivers, her hand grips my shoulders, and my lips trail, leaving small bites on her sensitive skin.
Her breath quickens, her nails sink into my flesh, and I can no longer hold it in. I need her right now. I grab a handful of her hair and jerk her head back, exposing her neck, and she lets out a surprised gasp.

"Be a good girl and spread your legs, my love" Her breath hitched, and I brush my lips across the sensitive flesh of her cheek. I return my lips to hers, brushing them against hers. I tug on her lower lip, giving it a slight suck, and she gasps, breathing heavily.

I reach down with one hand and run it up her thigh, taking the jem.of her her tee and bunching it up against her hip.I watch her face as I brush my fingers over her thighs slowly brushing the back of my head to her panties. Her lips part and her eyes go, her eyes closed, as a breathy moan leaves her mouth. My thumb finds a wet spot, groaning I press against the damp spot, her hips buck.

"Liar, see you are dripping wet for me." Pushing her against the wall, I hooks my finger inside the hem of her panties. With a harsh tug it snaps tearing apart, she gasp and looks at me.

"W-hhat? Yo-u do." No words come out of her mouth, sliding a finger inside he slick folds I groan. Fuvk, she was dripping.

"Oh, my- ggod. Tae-hh" She moans, throwing her head back.
"You're so wet for me, my love . Do you like it?"
She opens her my mouth to answer but nothing comes out , few gasp and moans. I begins move his finger in and out her. . My her roll back.

"Look at me" I say, she open her glassy eyes, staring at me with that innocent one. She has no idea what more I want to do with her.

She cried as I increased my pace, finger fucking her. I groan as I remember how fucking tight she is, her little pussy tightly wrapped around my fingers. She clamped clenching her pussy around my fingers, her lips gaping, eyes rolling back. And I could see she was close. But if she thinks I'm done with her after tonight, she's completely mistaken. I have so much more planned for her.