Twenty -two

Taehyung told the driver to  park the car aside the road, as he was curious to know, to why Fiora was here.

Fiora's Pov

I went infront of the institute and was waiting for Hyun bae as she told me that she will be here. As fold my hand near my chest and tap my foot and was looking here and there, something caught my eyes, I blink my eyes and look at the car infront of me parking aside. What are they doing here, didn't they left already after dropping me here.

I went to side where there was aley and hide behind the poll and looks towards the van. I see from the other side Hyun bae is coming, and was doing something oh her phone. Yeah she was calling me. But now I can't go to meet her, cause I think that Suzy know Hyun bae and if I go to meet her, she will recognise me right away that I'm the Rooh(her name on YouTube channel) from our channel 'Dancing souls' and I can't let her know, cause I want my identity to be hidden and people should know me by my talent nor my face or other things.

"Yhaa where are you Missy" bae shout as soon as I receive her cal.

"I'm here-" I was cutt off by a high pitched voice which I know who it belongs to, I turn around still hiding behind the poll and look to see miss.Suzy there squealing and jumping looking at bae. And bae is looking at her with a weird face, I chuckled looking at her expression, I know what she is thinking.

"Omo....omoooo Hyun bae omg I can't believe, I finally get to meet you....eonnii" Suzy says and hug bae tightly and the face bae made was worth to see it.

"Miss can you please leave me I can't breathe" Bae said calmly And I know how she is controlling herself to not shout at her.
I was hiding and laughing looking at Suzy and bae. Well Suzy is really clinging creature. I giggled but I feel the presence behind me, I stay still.

"Well what my little assistant doing here...hmm" I widen my eyes, what the hell is he doing here.Its him the great Kim taehyung. Why is he here ,  His front was lightly pressing on my Back. I instantly trun around and move back to keep a good distance between us and look up to meet his gaze. He was wearing a ball cap and mask.

He moves towards me and put his right hand near my head and the other one on my waist and I flinch and gulped trying to move, but he encircle his arm around my waist and pull me, causing me to bump my head on his chest. I quickly put my hand on his chest and look up to meet his sharp gaze.

"Miss little girl what are you doing here hiding behind this poll...hmm" he ask and bend to my eye level. My breath hitched because of closeness.

"Answer me Miss Fiora" I gulped Dow my saliva and my body jolted up as he softly squeeze my waist. I look at him with wide eyes and he raised his eyebrow. I start to think about a excuse

"Um-mm I-I Yeah...M-my p-hhone was n-not getting si-ggnal so I c-oome he-ere..Yeah y-eeah p-phone my ph-hone." I stuttered badly and I mentally slap myself for stuttering and hit mentally hit my head to the poll behind me for giving  such lame excuse.