Three

Author's Pov

After Taehyung Left , Fiora stand there not knowing what to do. Manager nim clear his throat to get her attention, "Miss saeada I apologize on behalf of Taehyung , he is always like that when thing don't go according to him" Fiora nod her head. "So Fiora from now onwards you are going to be taehyung's assistant, he is a little short tempered and for some past reasons he don't trust anyone and have some anger issue too I hope You understand , said PD nim. "Yes Sir I understand". Fiora replied , " So Good luck and work hard also welcome to our Bighit family." PD nim smile and said. " Thankyou Sir I won't disappoint you" Fiora gushed happily.

Later having a small discussion Manager Nim tells fiora to follow him to the room where others are to introduce her to everyone.

Fiora

I was walking behind manager nim As we are going to their practice room. As we enter the room everyone present there turn there heads towards us. Manager Nim Tells me to stand beside him as everyone gather around us.

"So everyone this is Miss Saeada Fiora assistant manager of Taehyung."

"Good Morning, I'm Saeda Fiora, I'm here as assistant Manager of Taehyung Sir for somedays in place of Miss Lee Bonita , I hope we all get along well, Thank You" I said and bow a little.

"will you be like this, are you not going to remove your mask and atleast introduce properly" that choking chicken Miss Suzy speaks from behind me.

"Stop invading her privacy Miss Suzy, no she will not remove her mask and is going to work like this only do you have any problem" Manager nim uttered angrily to miss Suzy.

"nnoo Manager nim, but can't she face us without that mask or she is really that unpleasant to look" she says turning towards me.

I look at her and she just shut her mouth and roll her eyes. Others shake their head not liking her attitude. To ease the tension in the room Our handsome leader spoke .

"A very Good Morning and Hello Miss saeada, We are BTS" Said Namjoon Sir With his pretty Dimple smile. I muttered a small hello to him with a small bow.

"Are you a Army" Jimin sir ask me, I nod my head a little his face lighten up and asked me a question

"So Miss Saeada Who is your Bias among us"

"Everyone I means OT7 " i said happily and jump a little in my place. He chuckle and nod his head a little.

"OK not Bias atleast tell us who is your crush or who you like the most among us" Jungkook Sir asked.

I blink my eyes two times and said "Nno-o-nee" I lied and stuttered badly. JK sir look at me suspiciously and smirk. What's with him.

"Yhhhaa jeon stop making her nervous, and asking useless questions to her" says WWH Jin Sir. He turns towards me and give me his WWh smile.

"Miss saeda they are always like this don't mind them, and relax no need to be nervous ok" Hoseok Sir Utter sweetly. I smile and nod at him.

"ok Miss saeada..." I cut Manger nim and says softly "Sir please call me fiora" he smile and gave a nod " ok so Fiora I'll take my leave call me if you have any doubt come to me." I nod "And I've already send you the schedules and the tasks you have to do ok" Manager nim chimed. "Ok sir I'll check, Thank you" Saying this he leaves the room.

"What should we call you Miss Saeada or fiora, well i preferred Fiora its sound unique what does it means" says Hoseok sir with his bright sunshine smile eagerly waiting for my answer . I smile at him offcourse no one will see because of my mask but still." yes Sir You can Sir and fiora means little flower" i say happily.

Author's Pov

"ofcourse your little I mean too little " said Taehyung

" I' m not little " Fiora said cutely glaring ,stomping her legs and whinning a bit. Everyone coo looking at fiora.

"You sure Miss Little Flower" Taehyung said moving a bit closer and bending to her level looking into her eyes, Making Fiora gulp and moving back a little far from Taehyung. A playful smirk appear on Taehyung's lips seeing her all nervous because of him.

"Yes and I'm not Little your are the huge one here"

Fiora said and fold her arm near her chest and look everywhere but him. Listening to her Taehyung widen his eyes a bit thinking something else. Others were looking at both of them as a small smile appeared on their lips. But someone was not liking the interaction in between them.

"Fine, just go and bring me my energy drink i'll in my personal room" Taehyung said and left the room instantly hiding the pink shade appeared on his cheeks.

Not understanding the sudden change in taehyung's behavior she simply shrugged her shoulder and leave to get him His Drink.

Others chuckle, and go back to there work.

Well Well how is it??? My Fleurs *nevours laugh*

Do votes and Comment.... *sweet smile*
(◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。