One Hundred and-two

Fiora's pov

My room's walls pressed in on me, engulfing me in a suffocating grasp. The memory of that terrifying experience was still with me, making it impossible for me to face the world outside. My thoughts had been taken over by a suffocating terror that sent shivers down my spine at the mere thought of facing people.

I was caught in the maze of my own feelings, too afraid and embarrassed to look people in the eye. I knew in my heart that it wasn't my fault, but the weight of baseless guilt enveloped me like a heavy blanket. The sound of Allesio's intentions rang in my head like a sinister tune that would never stop.

Every creak of the door, every distant voice outside, sent a surge of anxiety  through my veins. I questioned myself incessantly, doubting my own worth, wondering if somehow, in some twisted logic, I had invited this darkness upon myself.

The mirror in my room reflected a face I could barely recognize – eyes that once held determination now brimmed with vulnerability. The shame I felt was an unwelcome companion, a constant reminder of a moment that should never have been mine to bear.

Seokkie tried to comfort me, but all he got was silence. I was unable to express the storm that was raging inside of me, a whirlwind of guilt, shame, and self-blame. The isolation turned into a strange shelter that kept me captive and became an escape.

As I lingered in the shadows of my own , the world outside moved on. Each passing moment etched a deeper cut into me, leaving me entangled in a web of emotions, unable to break free.

My heart ached from the awful weight of Eonnie's absence in the silent peace of my room. Her nightly visits had turned into a ray of hope, a small comfort among the icy reality all around me. However, she has disappeared since yesterday evening, leaving an unsettling silence in her wake.

From that dreadful day, she had been the one who looked out for me and gave me support. Still, the trust we had developed was shattered by the words she said. Doubt and mistrust filled the atmosphere, destroying  our bond.

The pain ran deeper as I grappled with the realization that no one believed me. Eonnie's doubt was just a reflection of the collective doubts and accusations that surrounded my truth. Each accusation, a heavy blow to my already wounded soul.

The person I had loved the most, Kim Taehyung, stood at the center of this storm. His lack of trust echoed like a haunting refrain, a betrayal that stung more than any accusation. A bitter chuckle escaped my lips as I laugh at my own foolishness, blindly believing in a love that was perhaps never there.