Sixty -four

Fiora's pov

My phone vibrated waking me up from my deep slumber, without checking the caller I'd I received the call and wait for the line to speak up.

"Please be here at Bighit company building till 11, Sir has requested you here" and phone beeps as the call end, I open my half opened eyes and sit up on bed staring at my phone.

BH company shows the name on my phone as the last call. Why do they call me now and wanted me there at company.

"Wasn't yesterday's drama enough" I muttered under my breath remembering the last night events, I clutch my phone hardly as anger rushes through me.

"I ain't going there" I said to myself and was going to throw my phone on bed but my phone Again vibrated in my hand. I look at the phone screen and it's a message from unknown number.

+82xxxxxx95

If you don't want your channie and Seokkie to get fired from
the BH company, come right now, Love

                                                 ~your Own Sorehead Pervert..🐻

This Alien, wait does he know how name on my phone, I widen my eyes, did he checky Phone? But when.I throw my phone and went to my bathroom and wash up getting ready for going to company. I will end all this today, what does he think earlier he Blackmail me for Bonita's job security and now for Seokkie and channie. What does he think he is, Jerk.

I come out of the bathroom and went near my wardrobe and take the clothes which I see first and wear them.

I wear my Black v neck sweater and trousers, put my hairs in a ponytail, applying some moisturizer and lip balm I'm ready to go, I know it's too informal to go to company like this but I'm not going there for work, so it's fine. I put my phone in my pant pocket and make my way out of the room.

When I come out of my room, I see chan and Seokkie sitting int the living room on couch, whenever they see new they jogged towards me engulfing me in there arms, patting my back. I smile and hug them back.

"You okay Rooh"  I nod and break the hug.

"Where are you going" Chan asked