One Hundred and-One

Author's pov

As days stretched into weeks, Taehyung's desperation to see Fiora intensified. The yearning gnawed at him, but the memory of the last incident served as a restraint. Despite the growing impatience, he fought to control himself, aware that rushing in could only lead to more damage.

With each passing day, Taehyung felt the weight of longing pressing down on him, an  force that made every moment without Fiora feel like an eternity. The desire to mend things fueled his impatience, but the haunting memory of the previous incident acted as a stern reminder.

Controlling himself became a daily battle, a struggle against the urge to rush in and fix what he had broken. The realization that hasty actions could cause more harm than good became a guiding purpose. Though desperation lingered, Taehyung was determined to have patience, understanding that healing wounds required time and careful consideration.

Desperation fueled Taehyung's steps as he approached Fiora's dorm. The belief that a simple glance wouldn't harm her echoed in his mind, pushing him forward. However, just as he neared, Suzy came rushing toward him in a panic. In her haste, she stumbled into him.

Reacting swiftly, Taehyung caught her shoulders, steadying her. The intensity of his glare conveyed a clear warning, a silent insistence for her to refrain from any further interference. Suzy, caught off guard, met his gaze with a mix of surprise.

"Oppa, please help me. I didn't do it, I was just—I don't know," Suzy pleaded, panic evident in her voice as she reached for Taehyung's hands. However, he jerked away, creating some distance between them. His expression remained stern, a clear indication that he was not willing to entertain any distractions from his mission to reach Fiora.

"Suzy, stay away from me," Taehyung warned, his tone firm as he continued to move towards Fiora's dorm. The urgency to see her outweighed in him.

"I didn't mean to cause trouble, Taehyung. Just hear me out," Suzy pleaded, desperation in her voice.

But Taehyung remained silent, "I can't afford any more distractions. Please, just stay away," he said, his gaze fixed on the path ahead. Determination fueled each step as he pressed forward, leaving Suzy behind, grappling with her own turmoil.

Suzy trailed behind, her steps shaky as she pleaded with Taehyung to listen, to help her out.

"Taehyung, you have to understand. I need your help, I—"

But Taehyung chose to ignore her, his focus steadfast on reaching Fiora. Each plea fell on deaf ears as he pressed forward, leaving Suzy's desperate words lingering in the air, unanswered. The urgency to see Fiora overshadowed any willingness , and he continued on his path, determined to make amends with the person who occupied his thoughts.