Eighty [M]

Fiora's pov

"I'm all  yours"

I see the colour of his eyes changed, when those words roll out of my lips. His gaze darken more, while his hold on my waist tighten. I suck in breath when I feel his warm hand gazing my bare skin. I myself don't know why I Uttered those words, I have always like his Possesive side but scared at the same time.

"What did you say" he husked in his deeps voice sending shivers to my spine. My one hand was tightly clutching the shirt close to my chest covering my half naked body, as I was only in my panties and bra. His hand move back, while he trace his fingers thorough my spine, gaping at my eyes with his hooded ones.

"I'm yours" l said softly looking into his eyes. I move my hand up clutching his cheek while he melted in my touch, closing his eyes leaning more into my touch. His grip loosen, his breaths comes to normal as a little smile appears on his face. I sigh in relief when l see he was not angry anymore.

'should have thought before provoking him'  My inner goddess said. I didn't think about it when I was saying  those words, I thought he will get angry or will leave or give in to me. But how wrong I was, even after knowing how Possesive he became when it comes to me, l provoke him and start an unnecessary fight in which I won't be winning.

But it's not like I'll be doing whatever he says, ofcourse I'll do but only till we are here. Once we go back to Seoul I'll show him what I'm.

'why not now' My inner goddess ask.

'I don't want to be a dead meat this soon'

'Scaredy cat, should have think earlier. I don't think you will be waking up next morning'       My inner goddess said, making me more scared.

From the day l joined and started to live with Taehyung, everyone's first word and warning to me was, angry Taehyung can be so dangerous. They also told me  how he is so much overprotective towards his things, so I shouldn't mess up with them. 

At first I couldn't get them but now I know what they mean. One thing I got to know about him which really sends terrified  me is he likes to control things like his own, he is dominating. He makes things work on his own way,  And when things doesn't goes like he wants, he goes or cross so many length just to make them his own.

And I think by saying and doing what he wants me to do is good to me for now and him too. Few minutes ago when I defy him and didn't hear him,  the look on his face was unreadable, it terrified me to my core. So I tried to divert his mind and change the topic, but it also only leads to his Possesive side and how he own me, when he says  he has others sides to which I ain't aware of I really wanted to know him, although for now I think l shouldn't wake his that side,  as I don't know if I'm really ready to face his dark side. But anyhow he is calm now so Now I think I'm safe from him and his punishments.