Eighty -eight

Fiora's pov

My eyes flutter open, and I find myself in an unfamiliar room. Confusion washes over me as I try to make sense of my surroundings it's definitely not my room. Memories of what happened start flooding back, and I let out a sigh. I stretch my body and glance to my side, only to find it empty. Where did he go now? I let my gaze wander around the room, and suddenly, my eyes widen as they land on the clock. It's already past seven in the evening.

A gasp escapes my lips as I realize I've slept through the entire morning and afternoon. I can't believe I've been here since afternoon, My heart races as I think what others might think of me for sleeping so long. Ugh, why does Taehyung always have to put me in embarrassing situations? I can't help but let out a frustrated sigh as I kick  the air, rolling on bed.

I kick the sheets that are wrapped around me and quickly sit up, a chill running down my spine. My cheeks flush with embarrassment as I realize I'm half naked. I hurriedly look around and spot my clothes, grabbing them and quickly dressing myself. I reach for my bow from the side table and tie up my hair.  Standing on my feet, I stumble a bit as I rush towards my dorm, adjusting my clothes along the way.

As I made my way to my room, I could hear raised voices coming from inside. A frustrated sigh escaped me, and I realized that Suzy seemed to have taken it upon herself to  to me irritated , I approached my dorm, finding the door wide open and everyone present, including Suzy. Despite the situation, a smile tugged at my lips when I saw him there. However, my smile fade when I noticed the anger on his face. Confusion clouded my mind as I wondered why he looked so upset.

"Where is Fiora and why she isn't-" Seokkie was cut in mid when Suzy yell.

"

There she is, oppa," Suzy's voice broke the silence, and all heads turned towards me. Feeling a bit self-conscious, I shyly waved my hand at them. What is wrong with me, acting so awkwardly? But before I could think further, Seokkie stormed towards me, his grip on my shoulder firm as he jerked me  to him, his voice raised in a shout.

"WHERE THE FUVK WHERE YOU, FIORA?" Seokkie spats angrily, jerking me. I hissed, and look into his eyes. He looks so angry.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO GO OUT,  NOT UNTIL YOU LET ANY OF US KNOW TO WHERE YOU ARE GOING? HUH?" What is he saying? When did he told me?

"Wh-att, I wa-" Before I could say he again yell.

"I ASKED WHERE IN THE FUCKING HELL WHERE YOU? WHY WERE YOU NOT RECEIVING ANY OF OUR CALLS?" His breath felt heavy, and it seemed like he was struggling to control his emotions.

His grip on my arms tightened even more, and I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. I had never seen him this angry before. Unable to hold back, I let out a small whimper, and , I placed my hand on top of his where he was gripping my arms.