Twenty -Six

Fiora's Pov

As I was going to touch his arm for shaking him to wake him up, I was suddenly push to aside making me stumble back. I turn to my left to see, was there. And she glare at me before moving towards taehyung Sir's bed. As soon as she touch his arm, she was suddenly pulled by him towards himself and within a second he flip Suzy and hover over her. I widen my eyes looking at them. And put my hand on my chest before exhaling the breath relaxing before muttering under my breath.

"Just missed" I close my eyes and think, 'thank god it was not me  otherwise I would have been there under him' I open my eyes and look at front and flinched to see taehyung sir looking at me with his dark gaze.

"Oppa, I didn't know you want me these early morning" Suzy says and circle his arms on his neck pulling his. But Taehyung sir's gaze was fixed on me, he was glaring at me like I did the biggest crime. He was half naked he was only wearing his pant not shirt. I widen my eyes as Suzy was pulling him more closer. I cover my eyes with my hands and turn around to run.

"Taehyung sir you have photoshoot at 12, so please get ready, I will be at parking area" I said while running saving my innocent eyes to see the unholy things in the early morning.

Nasty peoples isn't it the night thing to do, but here they get started early in the morning.

I was running still covering my eyes but I suddenly bumped hard
And stumble back, but someone hold onto me by my shoulders and I flinch due to the touch.

"Ohh I'm sorry" I see infront of me jhope sir holding me but he leave me as soon as he realise.

"Why are you crying"  I look beside and see Suga and jimin sir standing there looking at me with worried eyes.

"Uhh ..uhh....Nn-oo" I say

"Then why are you covering your eyes as if you are crying" Jimin sir asked.

"There are doing dirty dirty" I say  and scrunched my nose up and made a weird face remembering Suzy's face,I pushed pass away from them before they as me any other things. Before exiting Taehyung sir's dorm I listen to him calling me.

Taehyung's Pov

I

got really angry when I see Suzy, She was pulling me down by my neck and roaming her hands on my chest. I fist my palm on her hair and yank her back making her face me.

"I warn you to stay away from me, didn't I " I tell her and clench my jaw, gritting my teeth. Yesterday night I call manager nim and tell him to call Fiora in the morning and tell her to wake me up for my schedule. Yesterday night with her was really fun, and I thought when she will come here to wake me up I can tease he more and tech her a good lesson for leaving me at night. I enjoyed every my  movement with her, her little childish things make me laugh heartfully.  I thought  I will start my morning with her. But this Suzy spoil everything.