Thirty -seven

Taehyung's pov

I got ready for the photoshoot, and we start shooting. It was an open site photoshoot, and I love the concept of it. Shooting in open sites feels nice, the morning fresh air and  looking at the rising sun little by little and shining up brightly after dark always motivates me.

I was looking at my car, parking a bit far from our site to see if that little girl is up or not. What after like an hour, when we all were relaxing that tiny girl lazily come out of the car while  stretching her body, she adjust her mask and put her hair in bun she open her eyes and then immediately close  and again open it while looking here and there.  And her eyes widen, she gasp and look at her wrist and slapped her head. I heard everyone chuckling and roam my eyes all over to see everyone one there looking at my girl while a small smile was playing on there lips.

My jaw clenched and anger rise up in me looking at all of them  gazing at my girl. I fist my hands and gritted my teeth when I look Jun Hyung  making his way towards her.

"Slept well??" He ask making her startled, she turn to him and blink her eyes while scratching her head cutely.

"Um-mmm yeahh... I'm sorry for-" She said

"Aishhh no need to apologise Fiora, it's fine it's just Taehyung who need to be here as an model, and I had told you in the morning too that it's will be fine if you won't come I could have managed here" what Fiora from when they had been these close to address them without any horrifics.  I stand up from my position and makes my ways to them.

"Yeahhh I too don't want to come, but Taehyung sir told me-" I cutt her off and stand behind her a little closer that my chest was lightly pressing to her back and she jolted up.

"I told you cause you are my assistant Miss Fiora, and as an assistant you need to tag along with me anywhere I go. Miss little girl." I mumbled the last words slowly but enough for her to hear. She face me blinking her eyes while slowly noding her head.

"Hungry?? Want to eat something" Jun Hyung asked her. Why he is so interested in her if she had eaten or not.

"Yeahh~~ I'm" she said cutely while slowly rubbing her tummy. Jun Hyung smile at her and said

"Fine then let's go, there is an cafe near by we can eat there if you want and for other we can takeout what they want" Isn't he is being too much now.

"Yeah let's go, I'm hungry too" one of the staff member came and said while looking at Fiora. I didn't like the way he was looking at her.

I glance at Fiora and she was looking at him with squinted eyes, before moving back towards me and clutch my pinky. My breath hitched when her soft hand touch mine. I look at our hands and I chuckled looking as how small her hand was looking.