Eighteen

Taehyung's Pov

"Bob cut girl" I breath out confused and all the souls present in the room look at me. I glance at Jungoon Hyung and he is looking at Fiora with fear as she is going to reveal his biggest crime

"Hyungie is she yeonnie eonni" she says and shakes Jungoon Hyung making him come to his senses, he look at fiora who is smiling and jumping.

"Hyungie you lik-" Jungoon Hyung shuts her up by placing his hand on her mouth and holding her still from her shoulder.
We all glance at eachother not understanding them. She Wiggle to break free from Hyung's hold but Hyung hold her still and look at her with pleading eyes but she didn't listen and push Hyung, he was not holding her tightly like he is scared to hurt her.

She stand beside him and asked again, but this time seriously.

"Hiya muscle boi tell me is she the one" she wriggle her eyebrows giving him a teasing look.

"Roohhhh..." He says and tries to hold her, but she just move and look at him with squinted eyes   with 'tell me now look' . Jungoon Hyung sighs and nod his head. And that's it she starts jumping up and down on her place. She faces Yeonnie Noona and shouts happily at her

"Omg eonni, Hyungie loves you" she says Jungoon Hyung holds fiora and stops her

"Rooh stop jumping you will hurt yourself....aish this kid" He says and shakes his head.

"Yhaaaa you masked- I mean Fiora what the heck you are talking about " Suzy says and tries to go near Fiora but Hyung come and stand beside Fiora putting his hand on her head to make her look at him. Why he is so protective towards her?

"What are you saying Fiora" Eonni asked confusedly and look at them. Fiora stops her little celebration and gaze at Noona.

She sign Jungoon Hyung to bend ,  And he bend down to her level. Fiora says something on his ear but Hyung shakes his head as no. Fiora looks at Hyung angrily and faces Noona and speak while Hyung is still stoping her to talk. But she moves away from him and stand beside my couch, I too stand up and goes near her to stand beside her to look at her closely. She really have something which always attracts me towards her and now after seeing her this closely I can't stop myself from being near her.

"Eonni you know hyungie always tolds me that there is this girl with Bob cut girl that he has crush on from the day he meet her, and eventually as the days pass he starts to have feelings towards her." Fiora says and looks at Yoenni noona who is controlling her tears. I know it must be hard for noona to listen about her love' one  about falling for other girl who is not her. Fiora continues.

"I always asked him but he never tells me her  name, he always describes her as how she is and about the time he get to spend with her,  I was too curious to know about her as who is the girl who melted this stone hearted person, Sadly I never gets to know to about her, as to who is she , But now I'm happy  for  that he chooses the perfect girl for him." She says softly and holds Noona's hand.

"I'm happy too for him as he gets what he deserves"Yeonnie Noona says with tears in her eyes. She turns to Jungoon Hyung who is looking at her.

Fiora says looking at Noona,

"But now  I'm too happy to meet you in person and I would be  so happy for you both of you  and I'm really excited to play with your kid-" We all widen our eyes as to what she is saying but Hyung stop her.

"Rooh I know you are happy but it takes time okk now listen" Jungoon Hyung says avoid the topic.

"I really don't understand what you speak just now and what- I mean why are you happy and kids me what I'm confused Fiora" Yeonnie Noona says and glance at Jungoon Hyun who is avoiding eye contact.

"Ohh Eonni you are so innocent you know" She says and sign Jungoon Hyung to says something but he refused, Fiora fold her arms on her chest  and glare at him. He sighs and uttered looking at yeonnie noona.

"I love you and um-mm  let's on a date" he says blankly gazing at noona.

WOAHH

WOAHH.......he is really going to be the killer of millions hearts and one of his mine.....aishhhh......those eyes hahsusuudisjj..haa..

Hello fluers!!!!!!

How are you all doing????

Good night 🌃😪 y'all

Have taetae dreams!!!!!!

Do Votes and comments and follow me if you like my work...and feel free to talk to me and let me know your views on this book in the comment section....bye byeeeee

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES ANY PICTURES IN THIS BOOK
ALL THE CREDIT GOES TO RIGHTFUL OWNER