Thirty -six

Author's Pov

Taehyung furiously come out of his room and look for Fiora in the living room, but he couldn't fine her there too. He dailed her number to call her but she didn't receive his call making him more angry.

"Where the hell she had gone now" Taehyung yells kick the couch and make his way out of his room.

Taehyung's pov

I come out of my dorm and Start to search for that tiny creature, but couldn't find her. She really likes to get on my nerves by disobeying me always. I just couldn't handle myself when she is not beside me. Every time every second I want her to be with me in my arms hugging me. I want her to be only with me.

I feel attracted towards her whenever I look at her, her eyes, her voice, her lips her body everything, Everything about her make me go crazy for her. In morning when I go to her room, and see her sleeping makes me feel at peace. It's just like that, I want to make her always stay  by  my side, always.To never let her go.

From the first meet I had always feel intrigued towards her. She makes me curious to know more about herself. And as the days passed I feel more attracted towards her, more addicted to her. When she is in my arms I feel nothing but calmness and peace. She become my sanity, I become  insane when she is not with me, I always wants to feel her warmth which makes my heart flutter and I make me feel alive.

At first I  couldn't understand this feeling  and thought it's just a mere attraction which will be gone after somedays or after having her, but no She wasn't just a mere attaraction...., 

She became my desire,  my darkest desire. My Possession My most beautiful addiction....

Which will only calm after making her mine, just mine. I will make her mine and claim her and  keep her to myself forever, I will  Never let her go away from me.

My desire will destroy her completely but in the most pleasurable way she would like and I would love to. 

I come down to the parking area and see Mr ung there, I go near him and call him

"Mr.Ung" As he heard me he turn towards me and give me a small smile and said

"Ohh Taehyung your are here, let's go" He says and goes near the driver side and open the door, I can't go. I don't want to go without her but where the hell did she go all of sudden?

"Mr ung, let Miss Fiora come. Then we can leave" I says, Mr ung turn towards me with a frown and speak

"Wait, why she is already here" He says and I look here and there to find that disobedient little brat, but I couldn't see her.

"Taehyung i Miss Fiora already come here few minutes ago, she is inside" Mr ung says and climb on the car. I nod my head and open the car door to see that tiny creature sleeping soundly inside the car.

 I nod my head and open the car door to see that tiny creature sleeping soundly inside the car