Seventy -nine

Fiora's pov

A shriek left my mouth when he throw me over his shoulder making his way towards the room. I fist my hands and stomp my fist on his back, wriggling my legs. Only to get a hard slap on my butt.

"YHAAAA...you-" I was going to scream but was interrupted in mid by him.

"Let that pretty mouth of yours rest love, you will be needing it tonight more by screaming my name and begging me to stop fucking you hard and deep" I gasp hearing him and whimper when he again slap my butt, but this time a little hard.

Soon we reach his room, he hastily take his steps and throw me on to the bed making me bounce a little. I sit up straight and caress my butt which was stinging because of his slapping. I glare at him and sit straight directly looking into his eyes. Folding his hand to his chest he gape at me with his dark hooded eyes making me shudder under his intense gaze. Licking my lips, I gulped looking at him.

Even I'm shivering from his gaze but I can't let him know that I'm scared because of him. I'm strong and won't listening to his shit and take his orders. A soft chuckle leaves his mouth, he take a step closer to where I was sitting as l abruptly climb back on bed sticking myself to headboard. Placing his knee at the edge of the bed he slowly climbed towards me, l widen my eyes and try to escape but he was fast enough to cage me between him and headboard. 

"Now, Now where do you think you are going by love, hmm??" He questioned while moving his face closer to mine, softly brushing his nose against me. I shiver feeling his hot breath on my lips. Taking big gulps, I lift my eyes looking at him through my eyelashes, I squirm when l feel his hand on my waist pulling me to him. I put my both hand on his chest pushing him away. He growl making me shudder while taking big gulps.

"Don't, Don't you Fucking ever dare to push me away from you , if you do then get ready to face the worst side of me" he grunts and squeeze my waist making me close my eyes tightly.

"I-l" I stammered nothing come of our my mouth except airy breath. I gasp when l feel his hand slip under my shirt roaming in my bare waist.

"You what love" he says squeezing my waist more. He move his face near me and burried his face in my neck planting soft and wet kisses there. He again faces me and trail his nose through my jaw line, I suck in a breath clenching the sheets underneath me.

"Now be a good little girl and apologise to me" he muttered, burying his face in my crook. I squinch my eyebrows as a frown appeared on my face.

"Huh" l uttered not understanding for what and why should I be apologising to him. I didn't do anything.

"Did you already forgot what you did my little girl, hum??" He asked directly looking into my eyes. My frown gets deeper as l shake my head as no. He chuckled darkly and utters in his deep voice.

"Love, now be a good girl of mine and apologise for defying me and going against my words baby" He says, taking my flesh in his mouth he bite it making me hiss and suck the part where he bite. I moan feeling his wet tongue gazing of my warm skin. l swallow hard and try to speak while he was still sucking and biting my neck roaming his hand on my bare hip, while caging me with him and headboard.