Nine

Taehyung's Pov

After having our lunch we all were sitting in the living room talking about random thing. But I was only thinking about Fiora, She really makes me curious.

"Ohhh eonni  where is that ugly chic-- I mean your new room partner " Suzy said with an evil laugh.

"She is in her room" Yeonnie Noona replied to her boaringly and rolled her eyes and again said

"You wouldn't say this if you have seen her  and stop gossiping and lieing about her if you don't even know her. "

Suzy dramatically gasp and put her long manicure hand on her chest and act like she is hurt. I rolled my eyes on her is she really too much sometimes.

"Eonni I didn't gossip or Lie about her how can you accuse me like this" she said fake cryingly

"Stop lieing and tell me who told you about Fiora that she wear mask because is looks ugly and have insecurities about her" Noona yell at her making her shut.

"Noona is right Suzy Noona you shouldn't have to lie about her if you don't know about her, and for your information she is not ugly infact she is really pretty and cute I mean I don't have words to describe her as how pure she looks"

Kookie says and looks at me smirking, does that mean h had seen her. Doesn't she wear her mas-- yes He had, cause when I enter here She was going to her room and she was bare face. I look  at kookie he was already looking at me with a smirk plastering on his face and after seeing my confused look his smirk grew bigger and he winks at me before looking at other direction.

He knows me very well and knows too that after Suzy told us about Fiora, how curious I got to see her face.

I was going to say something but Noona cut me off by looking at my back.

"Fiora are you going somewhere" Noona ask titling her face to side and looks behind my back.

"Yeah eonni I'll be back till 8 in evening" Someone No no Fiora says from my back, I immediately turn around to face her and  just got mesmerize looking at her. She was wearing a long dark yellowish brown Shirt top along with blue jeans with a gray scarf around her neck and gray color mask. Her long Black silky hairs are braided neatly, She really looking breath taking.

(This is what Fiora/ Yn is wearing)

My breath hitched when she looks at me for a split second and again looks at Noona. I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Jin Hyung who is beside me shakes me a bit and I came to my senses feeling embarrass for drooling over her as all my members are giving me teasing looks.