Fifteen

Fiora's Pov

Its been more than 10 days that taehyung Sir leave for Daegu and Today he's coming back. Bonita return yesterday night ans i was kinda feeling happy and sad too cause in these 10 days yeonnie eonni and I became good friends and he always treat me like her little sister and always scold me to eat veggies and less deserts and chocolates. Besides All the 6 BTS members too get along with me good but I'm still not that much comfortable with them and gets awkward around them when they comes near for a friendly hug or just A pat I flinch badly , cause I'm too sensitive to touches. But they understand me and keep a safe distance with me always if we are together and Respect my privacy as an introvert I'M. 

I thought That I can move out today but Bonita said that she will be going again and I have to be here for more days and I don't know how but Today morning Manager come and told us that Taehyung sir is coming this afternoon And from Now on I will only assist him, not JUngkook sir. 

I get fresh n up and after having breakfast I shower and wear my oversized T-shirt with my pajama pant and a half up messy bun as my hairs are still wet and moreover I don't like to use dryers on my hair and I like to dry it on its own.

I leave my half hair open which below my waist, I always like long black  hair and now I have Its really hard to take care of it. I take a seat on my desk and starts to play games which I have recently learned from Jungkook sir. whenever he gets free time he starts to play and seeing him playing I got interested too, so he teach me how to play and now I know why video  games or any online games are so addictive.  Me and JUngkook sir always plays games with eachother and its fun. Sometimes others join too and they are all go total crazy while playing and shouting.  

"yhaaaa lazy ass watcha doing" bonita asks as she enters my room. And I'm sticking to my desktop, and answers her without even glancing at her.

"Nothing  play the games  " I answer her and tries to shoot the one who is going to kill me. And I succeed too.

"Aishhhhhhh seriously now come lets have some talk" she said, I look at her and raised my left eyebrow in a questioning look after pausing the game.

"Care to tell me whats with you and taehyung shi ?" she asks and sits properly in front of me. 

"NOthing " I roll my eyes and shrugged my shoulders and continue to play which I pause a little ago. 

"Yhaaaa you brat answer me " she lightly grab my shoulder and turn me to face her.

"why don't you ask him"  I said in an irritating manner., she looks at me and she grins at me with an evil look.

"Well, baby girl for all I know Taehyung is your Bais right, and you should be happy to be with him I mean assisting him"  She  beams and wriggle her eyebrows in a teasing manner.

"Yeah he Is but I don't think he like me  i mean to say is he is so ummm I dunno what to say but he just don't want me to be near him and.... " I said and put my head down. Yes Taehyung sir is my bais and I always act badly infront of him cause I don't want to make him uneasy near me just because I'm an Army and he is my bais. I didn't lie to them when I say that I'm OT7 but First when I know K-pop it's cause of Taehyung sir only. And the first song I listen to is Singularity. After listening to his song I search for more  about him and I got to know BTS and their first song I heard is Boy with luv and from then I'm am Army.

I  always wanted to atleast see them but now I'm here living with them.But I don't think so I feel the same now ,every memebers are good with me but the one who is my bias don't even like me. Well I don't have any romantic feeling towards him and not will have in future too,  cause I respect him as an Idol  but atleast he can talk with me nicely. But he is always anger with me and from the first day he always stares at me like he will kill me with his burning gaze. I mean its ok if he  didn't trust easily and don't allow any Stanger near him, I will do the same if I was in his place but he should atleast respect me and stop judging me just cause I hide my face behind my mask.

"Heyyy rooh (it's Fiora's nickname and  close ones to her only calls her by that name) it's not like that I had already told you that some weeks back they get threats and everyone think that they are some insiders and now you newly joined so that's why he is worrying so much about the members." She said and put her hand on mine squeeze it a bit. I nod and continue to play.

Sometimes after having some talks she leave the room. As I was playing I heard some noises from the leaving room, I think Taehyung sir is back as I can heard all members voices too, And that miss Suzy, later sometimes I heard some shouting and yelling voices and Miss Suzy's crying. The shouting voice was increasing more but that voice I know, I immediately stands from the desk, take my phone and exist the room.

And I see the person which was totally unexpected  So I joyfully cry out his name.

"Hyungie"

Him including everyone turns there heads to me, He looks at me and the anger on his face fade and a bright smile with confused look appears. I run to him he  push that Suzy away and   I go near him and hug him and he to carefully put left his  hand around my shoulder and right hand on my scalp while moving his hand in my hair and pat my head. I didn't flinch cause his touch is familiar to me.

Heyya Fleurs

Do Votes and Comments (⁠/⁠^⁠-⁠^⁠(⁠^⁠ ⁠^⁠*⁠)⁠/

I'm just thinking what if all the ffs come true one day....How will Army girls survive...ヘ⁠(⁠。⁠□⁠°⁠)⁠ヘ ohooooooogfhgffc jhjnbh jiiijjk

👇 press the star ...heheehe