Eleven

Fiora's Pov

Taehyung sir told me more like order me to follow him, I will not go, uuhhu doesn't he had enough of insulting me what more is remaining.

I shake my head and breath out "I will not come" and scurried toward my room. As I was going to enter my room something or someone stop me holding wrist. I look back at my wrist and the person who was holding it. I got a bit annoyed, what's with him.

"Leave my hand" I said and tries to remove my hand from taehyung sir's tight grip, but this big annoying creature was not letting go of my hand and Stare at me intensely like he is going
to eat me alive.

"Come with me right now " I shake my head and and wiggle my hand but he tighten his grip making me hiss.

"Ouch...leave It's hurting" I said but wasn't leaving and starts dragging me.

" Hey hey what.... leave my hand I won't come with you " But he didn't stop dragging me.

"yhaaaa Taehyunga leave her what is wrong with you" Jimin sir said and comes to stop, but he simply make jimin sir move aside by his other free hand and drags me to door. No one comes to stop him, And I can sense that Taehyung Sir is angry by the way he is breathing and how tight is his grip on my wrist.

I stop strugging and let me drag with him to his dorm. If he again tries to say something and insults or judge me I'll not bear it and won't be silent this time. I thought and nod my head thinking myself. As I was in my thought He pull me in his dorm and pinned me to the nearest wall by my shoulder and bends to my eye level looking at me fiercely. I blink my eyes and tried to escape from side but he keep both his hand on the wall caging me completely. I look at him ready to shout to let me free but to my shock he was already moving his face near mine to side near my ear. MY breath stuck in my throat feeling his unsteady warm breath near my ear. I closed my eyes and shakes my head to get rid of some horrible incident of my past flashing in my mind. I slowly breath and tries to calm myself.

Taehyung's Pov

I was attentively looking at her as she starts to breath heavily closing her eyes tightly, I wonder what's going in her mind. Earlier too, in the company when I was near her she starts to breath and was crying silently , Is she scared of me. I was still gazing at her , after some good seconds her breathing pattern gets to normal. And opens her eyes slowly, Her dark black brown big round eyes directly meets mine. Her eyes, they are so deep and full of emotions as I can read them like open book, but now they have some unknown emotion. She looks scared. She looks at me in my eyes for a second and looks away, try to get out of my grip.

"Tell manager nim you want to be with me" I said directly looking at her, she blinks her eyes and a frown appear on her face, . I gaze at her face but that damn mask of her is not allowing me to look at her. she is confused and didn't undertstand what I say so I say again

" I said tell manger nim you want to work with me , assist me" I don't like the Idea of her working/assisting other even if they are my members. I want her to b with me.

As I utter those words, the confused look in her eyes replace with anger.

"Why so that you can insult me and judge me again Don't you had enough " she breathed out that words and shout at me. My jaw clenched, no one dares to yell at me and look at this little creature's guts. And could she believe suzy and think about me low, that I judge peoples by there looks and appearance.

I control myself as I don't want to scare her and want her to be with me. I move my face near her ear and uttered softly.

"Listen just go and inform that you will assist me only and will be with me " I don't know why I said that I want her to be with me. But I want her beside me and I'm too feeling confused with the weird feeling I'm having right now.

"I won't work for you Taehyung sir and moreover It's already decided and I too don't want to assist you, Jungkook sir is far more good that you and I'm comfortable with him. Now move let me go " Saying this she starts to struggle.

How dare she to refuse me and praise others infront of me. And the courage she had to speak that she Isn't comfortable with me, she is really something to say like this, and reject me. And she even dared to shout.

I harshly hold her both hands and pin them above her head and moves closer to her face directly looking at her eyes. I brush my nose lightly against her masked nose making her to shudder under my touch.Damn she is really sensitive to touches.

"What did you say, I dare you to repeat those words again and disobey me " I muttered calmy yet deeply making her understand to listen to me.

"I won't listen to your orders and Jung-" I tighten my grip on her wrist with one hand and hold her jaw with other hand and she flinch hardly as I hold her face and brings closer and make her look at me.

"Leav-e Me , Let-tt go-oo" she said struggling and move tried to move her face away. I hold her face tightly in her place making her hiss.

"Now repeat" I said she stops struggling and looks into my eyes with angry and sacred eyes, I loose my grip around her. I felt a ache in my heart looking at her sacred yet hurtful eyes. She pushes me harshly causing me to stumble back and she turns and dash out of my dorm.

I stand there looking at her disappearing figure and think about the emotions she had in her eyes. Why she is like this. Do I really make her uncomfortable, I question myself and goes to my room. I really need a shower and a peaceful sleep. I'll think about my little assistant tommorow, how to make her to be with me beside me.

helooooooooooo Fleurs what to say (ง︡'-'︠)ง*

( ≖.≖)................I really don't have anything to say heheh

Do votes and comments.......

byeeeeeeeeeeee (⊙.⊙(◉̃_᷅◉)⊙.⊙)