CHAPTER 61 - FOREVER BEGINS

This is the last chapter and if you enjoyed even a single chapter of this book, do leave your votes and comments to show me.

Happy Reading, lovelies.
Do read the author note at the end.

Ab na koi shikwa na gila hai,

Ye bahut badi baat hai ki mujhe zindagi mein tujh jaisa pyaar mila hai.

ROOHI

ONE MONTH LATER

There is so much hustle going on in my house because of gathering of so many people. It's because Maa wanted to have pooja for the continuation of peace and happiness. But she said that the main reason is me. She wants to thank God for saving my life and my quick recovery.

It's been almost one and half month since that accident and I am completely fine now.

Last month passed in eternal bliss and happiness.

It's true that when we are happy, time flies quickly.

Everyone in the home took care of me so delicately and with love that I don't have words to describe what this family means to me. I am so lucky that I got such a lovely family.

This is my complete world, of which my husband and my daughter are sun and moon respectively.

There hasn't been a day when Shiv didn't say I love you to me. And honestly, these are just three words but the love and care he shows towards me is itself enough to proof how much he means those words.

Oh God, I miss him every single second whenever he isn't with me.

Today, he went for the court hearing as it's the verdict day.

Siddhi was caught twenty days back and as all the evidence were against her, it didn't take much time to the court to punish her. Within the three hearings, her case was all done.

I asked Shiv to take me along with him, but he straightforwardly denied and said

"Rooh, I don't want her to even look at you. I just can't bear that so, you are not coming with me. Let me deal with this, please"

And I couldn't argue with him because he was right, I don't even want to look at that woman who hurt my husband.

And then comes my daughter, my princess who is the foremost reason behind my speedy recovery. Although she is just of four years, but she took care of me like she was my mother.

All the time she was like, mumma eat fruits, mumma drink lots of milk, mumma take your medicine.

"Mumma"

I heard my baby's voice and came out of my thoughts and looked at her and frowned looking at her sad pouty face. But she wasn't alone she was with her friend, Krish. Her friends also came at our home.

I bend down and asked " Yes princess, what happened. Do you want something"?

She nodded and said pointing towards Krish " Mumma, throw him out of the house"