CHAPTER-6 DREAM OR SIGNAL?

BICHAD KAR FIR MILENGE YAQEEN KITNA THA, KHWAAB HI THA MAGAR HASEEN KITNA THA

SHIV

Our bodies entangled in each other's embrace, her face is on my chest and my face is resting over her head, sleeping peacefully. Kissing on my chest where my heart is, she turned in her sleep. I hugged her from behind entangling my leg between her's and hold her hand in mine connecting our fingers. I smiled, and kissed her on her hair, eyes still closed.

This is blissful, this is everything that I want. Life is full of love and peace. This is how I want to begin and end my each and every day, in her arms.

Freeing herself from my embrace, she turned again and kissed on my cheeks and said softly

"I love you so much"

I smiled, waking up from my sleep but eyes still closed. Listening to her confession, no matter how many times she says, makes my heart flutter.

She tries to get up from the bed, but I hold her hand and pulled her towards me. Suddenly, she came over me and I opened my eyes, but she quickly covered my eyes with her hand and started laughing.

Ahhhhh.....God. Her laughter is music to my ears.

Listening to her laughter, I smiled and said.

"C'mon yarr, remove your hand and let me see your beautiful face".

She suddenly came close to me, her hand still on my eyes, and kissed my forehead, then coming little bit closer she kissed my one cheek and then another and then my nose. Now she is too close to me that I can feel her breath on my lips. My heartbeats increased and I prepare myself for the kiss on my lips, meanwhile my hold get loosen on her waist.

" C'mon, wife do it fast. Don't make your husband wait. Give me a kiss". I said almost whispering in her mouth.

But she suddenly started tickling me here and there and slipped from my arms and ran away from me. I opened my eyes and sat down on the bed and said.

"Oye, this is cheating. Come back here and give me my kiss".

But ignoring me she stood near the window, her back facing me. I got up from the bed, moved towards her and hugged her from behind. She placed her hands on mine and leaned her head on my chest. Tightening my hold on her, and placing my lips on her ears, I said

"You are getting naughty wife, hmmm. You'll get punishment for the little stunt you pulled there". I said removing her hair from one side of her neck and pulled them lightly holding them in my fist and started kissing her neck. She tilts her head on the other side, giving me more space to leave my marks on her. My love bites. I started sucking her neck harshly and then move towards her collarbones and licked it. I then hold her neck from front and turned her towards me and suddenly backed away seeing her face, this face, this is not my wife. This, this face is of that, that...............

I suddenly woke up from my sleep and sat on the bed. My breathing is very fast, and I rubbed my face with both of my palm to calm down myself. I suddenly look around to assure myself that it was just a dream.

What the fuck did I just saw? What the fucking hell was that?

And I never called Aarohi by the tag of "Wife". I always used to go by Aarohi or sometimes "Baby".

And what kind of punishment I was talking about in the dream? Aarohi was a shy girl and I used to be so gentle with her.

But main question is Who was that girl?