CHAPTER - 20 BIRTHDAY EVE

Okay, so many people asked me to give double update and seriously I am thinking about that. But let's make a deal.

I have seen that more than 3k people are reading my book and I have decided that if THIS CHAPTER got 500 votes then I will give you double update.

And this isn't even demand because you all can give that.

So if you want double update then give me 500 votes and fine number of comments.

Likhu

Toh lafaz ho tum,

Sochu

Toh khayal ho tum,

Mangu

Toh dua ho tum,

Sach kahu

Toh Mohabbat ho tum

ROOHI

It's Sunday today and tomorrow is my baby's birthday.

I am so excited for that and today in the morning at breakfast table, maa asked us to go for shopping as it will be a good change for us.

Shiv also agreed because Aashi got so excited when she heard that she will get new clothes for her birthday.

So, everything is going good here. I just want Shiv doesn't go back in his shell, where he doesn't share his feelings with anyone.

It's not like he tells me everything but somethings of his day, like how his day went and what he felt when he was in office, and I guess something is better than nothing.

But still there is a void in my heart because, I cannot share all these things with my mumma. Whenever my baby calls me mumma, I just remember how I used to call my mumma, she is my best friend, and I haven't talked to her from last month.

Yesterday I talked to Ayan, and he told me that mumma is stable, but doctors said we need to hurry up for the surgery. He also told me that my papa talks about me daily and that he misses me a lot but he is angry because I married without telling him.

How unlucky I feel that I can't tell my mumma that I fell in love with someone.

So instead, I told my brother. He is also my biggest support system. We used to share everything with each other.

I remember, yesterday when I was talking to him what he asked

"Pyaar karte ho aap di jiju se"

[You love jiju]

I felt a different kind of happiness in me when he called him that, like he is mine.

"Hmm, bahut pyaar karti hu yaar main"

[Yes, I love him a lot]

"Aur vo karte hain aapse"

[And what about him, does he love you]