CHAPTER 38 - ARMS OF LOVE

Vote target - 1290

Comment - 380

Happy reading and comments fast and I have more in my mind related to this story, so complete the target.

Teri aankhon mein apne liye pyaar dekhu,

Ab bas yahi khwaab main baar baar dekhu

Shiv

Mature content 18+

She is a total drama queen, but she is MY drama queen.

I chuckled at my thought when I look at her sitting beside me in the car and snoring so loudly but what she doesn't know is she can't fool me.

If she knows me, I know her too.

I was driving the car when this amazingly beautiful woman is thinking that she is acting wonderfully. My gaze diverted towards her face and for the very first time after so long, I feel like a lucky man.

My Rooh made me lucky, I wonder how she fell in love with me, I mean who can fall in love with me.

But she is definitely different, and I couldn't see that in starting but thanks to papa, he chose her for me.

And now, she is so important for me that I can't imagine her going away from me.

I feel like my darkness will engulf me again if she is not with me.

I need her to be with me, all the fucking time.

I know I am a coward who can't even tell her how I felt but I want to show her how love feels like, I want to show her what I couldn't say to her.

I want to love her heart so that her soul, mind and body can understand my unsaid words.

And today I want to love her heart and body both.

With all these thoughts in my mind I didn't realize when we reached home. I stopped the car and looked at her and saw her snoring loudly.

Indeed a drama queen.

I took her in my arms, even when I know she is not sleeping but when I am here why she will use her own legs, I will carry her.

She thinks that she is fooling me, but she doesn't know that I want to spoil her and I will surely do that. Nothing can touch her when I am with her, I will fight with everything, but I am not ready to let her go.

We both entered in the room and a sly smile came on my lips looking at her. She looks perfect in my arms.

And I am going to make her feel so much pleasure that she will feel stars.

I throw her on the bed with a jerk and suddenly she opened her eyes.

And I looked in her eyes and there is that urge in me to completely make her mine, it's not like she is not but today I don't want any of these barriers between us.

I don't want to give her any punishment, but I want to show her what my heart feels, how she makes it flutter with her touch and every word.

I just can't control, and I started opening my shirt looking into her eyes.

I haven't been like this earlier in front of her but now it doesn't feel like she is some other person, there is no hesitation now.

I dropped my shirt there on the floor without averting my eyes because I don't want to look away from her.