CHAPTER 9- FIRST LOVE

YEH JAANTE HUE BHI KI VO MERE NAHI HO SAKTE,
MAINE TAB BHI USI SHAKS SE MOHABBAT KI HAI

ROOHI

Pain, Anger, Confusion, Relief, Guilt, Hurt.

Is it possible to feel all these emotions at the same time. Standing in his room all alone, I can feel all these things going in my head simultaneously. But the foremost among them is guilt, guilt because what that siddhi said is right. One of the reasons behind is money.

What else could I have done, when uncle asked me to marry him leaving behind everything, my job, my studies, my family on their own even when my mother is suffering from such a chronic disease of kidney failure and because of that our finance condition has worsen. I belong to an average family and money has always been a problem and I don't know how uncle got to know about that, I never told him. I was trying on my own to get any job meanwhile continuing my studies, and being an elder child, I took this as my responsibility to help my father leaving behind my dream, dream of opening a bakery in the city. 

I thought that after completing my studies I will take some job and then I will save money for bakery but then we got to know about her disease last year and since then I left my dream.

But when uncle said that he will bear all the expenses of my mother's treatment and in return I have to marry him, I wanted to deny, but still couldn't. Because he told me something after which I couldn't say anything.

 When I was taking princess to get ready in her room, I got a call from uncle's number. I received the call and he said 

" Hello Roohi"

"Jee, uncle"

[Yes, uncle]

"Beta, I need a favor from you"

" Jee uncle, bolein"

[Yes uncle, speak]

"Not on the call, I am messaging you a address, come here and meet me soon".

"Uncle is everything okay, you sound tensed"

" Yeah, come here soon and then I will tell you"

" Okay, I am coming"

"And listen, don't tell about this to anyone at home"  I frowned listening to that but nontheless agreed.

"Okay, sure"

As soon as the call ended, I received a message showing me the address. I looked around and saw shivangi going upstairs and I called her

"Shivani, listen" she stopped, turned and asked

"Yeah"

" Actually, there is a emergency at my home, I need to go there. Can you please get her ready" I said pointing towards Aashi.

"Ohh, is everything okay. Shall I call bhai, he will drop you there". she asked getting worried.

[Brother]

"No, no please don't bother him. I will manage on my own" 

" Okay" she agreed but then continued" Will you not come to the temple for bhai's wedding" she asked wondering.