CHAPTER 34 - STOLEN KISSES

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS, MAY THIS YEAR BRINGS LOTS OF HAPPINESS FOR YOU ALL.

Vote target - 1190

Comment - 350

Complete the target fast and something interesting coming up

Kaisi dikhti hu, kaisi lagti hu,

Kya farak padta hai,

Uske alawa kisi ko acha lagna bhi,

Mujhe acha acha nahi lagta

ROOHI

"Now it's my turn to wish you Good morning" he said after turning our position on the bed and smirking.

I bite back a smile not wanting to blush innumerable times in front of him.

His every action, words make me smile these days, but I don't know from where I get that confidence when I kiss him back.

It's like I forget everything, remembering only him. He just has to look at me and I can surrender all of me to him.

Earlier, I used to think that how it is possible for someone to give all of ourself to one person, body, soul, mind.

And now, when I am experiencing these things, ready to take and leave everything for him, I think it's because of the comfort level, trust, and love that we feel around that person.

I love you.

I want to say this to him, doesn't matter what his reaction would be.

I felt him pecking my cheek and I came out of my stance and closed my eyes, tightening my grip around him.

Please God, just never let him be sad anymore, he has seen so much in life, give him every happiness of life.

I opened my eyes, and he was looking at me like he can see through me, what's concerning me.

He caressed my cheek with the back of his hand and murmured " Kya hua Rooh"

[What happened, Rooh]

I shook my head, not able to say anything, so I said " Just hug me for sometime, I still can't believe"..............

He hugged me instantly and I stopped in mid of what I was saying.

He caressed my head gently and I instantly felt relaxed, sniffing his natural bodily scent.

I never thought that I will ever see these days in my life, in his arms.

"Kya believe nahi hora meri jaan" he said making me tighten my hold on him.

[What can not you believe, my life]

No, please stop.

Think about my poor heart.  

The sweet names by which he calls me.

My Rooh.

Meri Jaan.                                                      

I opened my eyes and looked at him and said in heavy voice " This, everything, what all is happening."

He gave a lingering kiss on my forehead and said "So, what can I do to make you believe it"

I looked at him thinning my lips and he again said "Should I kiss you for an hour to make you believe that,hnn"

I smiled lightly and shook my head in denial.