CHAPTER 3 - PROPOSITION

Means to give a proposal to someone.

MOHABBAT LIBAS NAHI JO HAR ROZ BADLA JAYE, MOHABBAT KAFAN HAI JO PEHENKAR ASANI SE UTARTA NAHI

                                                                                 SHIV  

I reached the cafe on time after completing my meeting with the board members regarding export of textile and handloom. My company 'Singhania handlooms and corporation' exports our items in central countries of Asia and middle europe.

My father started this company single handedly without the help of any of any of his family member and with minimal of cash. I have seen my father struggle to make it a famous brand and working day and nights for this. He somewhat achieved his goal but couldn't make it a world wide brand .

I decided this during my school days that I will also become a businessman will make it an international brand.

And now after almost 9 years of dedication and struggle I have made it a successful brand in handlooms industry with my knowledge and ideals of my father.

I came out of my thoughts when my phone vibrated in my hand showing a notification. It is a message from Siddhi asking me to wait for another 15 minutes as she is struck in traffic.

I sighed irritated thinking that she can never be punctual. I still remember how we used to stand outside our college classroom because of her oh so punctual nature. Note the sarcasm.

But we used to laugh so much those days even on silliest of things. We used to spend all the time together. Our subjects were also same. And our vibes were used to of different level that time. Everybody in college used to think of us as couple but I never thought of her in that way. People's talk also never bothered me much because there was no one in my life that time. So, I was neutral about that topic.

But exactly after completing one year in college I met Aarohi. She was my junior. I was so mesmerized by her beauty and soft nature that it didn't take much time for me to fall in love with her.

I think it was love at first sight.
Unbelievable. I know.
But things happen, I guess.

Those were the days of complete bliss and lots of smiles. It feels like a different lifetime.

" How are you?"

I came out of my thoughts listening to my friend Siddhi. There she is, standing in front of showing, showing her all the teeth and trying to act cute so that I don't give her lecture on making me wait.

She settled herself on the chair in front of me.

" Better than earlier" I replied raising my eyebrows." What about you, where were you from last fifteen days, didn't call or replied to a message." I asked her

" I was not in the town, had to go with mom for her friend's daughter's marriage." She told me while checking the menu.

I didn't reply and looking at me she asked " how long did you wait? Did you order something?"

" I waited 20 minutes for you and no, I didn't order something " I gave her a to the point answer to show that there is something important that we need to discuss.

" Okay, gosh why are you so rude haan? " she chuckled. " What will you take, humara usual or anything else."