CHAPTER - 16 FIRST THREAD OF LOVE

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING MY BOOK AND MAKING IT 26K READS

JUST VOTE AND COMMENT. THAT IS SUCH A SIMPLE TASK TO DO

REST IS UP TO YOU

Har Roz Thoda Thoda Kareeb Aane Lage Hai

Hum Tumhe Aaj Kal Se Zyada Chahane Lage Hain

ROOHI

I could literally hear my heartbeats thumping loudly because of the scene in front of me.

Shiv standing beside me, holding my father's hand and glaring at him. And that is not giving me any happiness.

I know every girl dreams for a husband who stands for her, support her but never in my ugliest dream I thought that my husband would be standing in front of my father. I know it's not anyone's fault here but how could I make my father understand that I just can't tell him the reason, why I married him.

Because I promised his father to not tell this to anyone.

But why can't my father see that I am helpless too here. After all the ones we love, can understand the words we don't say. But I guess that is just one of my absurd theories.

If my own family isn't understanding me, what can I expect from Shiv. I am definitely a money minded person for him.

He will never understand the reason that why leaving everything behind I chose him.

And now I am on the verge of losing my family.

"Pyaar karte hai hum dono ek dusre se." he said looking seriously at my father, and then looked at me and added " bahut zyada"

(We both love each other, very much)

My mouth parted with the shock, and I am looking at him coming out of my thoughts. Why is he saying this? What's going in his mind?

I am sure he is angry with all this happening here and knowing that I am the reason behind as he also doesn't know why I married him.

"Is he saying the truth" my father asked looking at me and jerked off his hand from Shiv's hold.

"Papa, I " but before I could say anything, shiv beat me to it and spoke.

"Yes, I am telling you the truth" looking at my father and continued " so if you want to slap, slap me too. Because we both got married, so she isn't the only one at fault here."

I gasped listening to him. Why he is lying and that for me, is he taking my side, here, in front of my family, despite of knowing everything.

And he is asking my father to slap him, is he out of his mind. I won't let that happen at any cost. I love him but before that I respect him, and I won't allow anyone to disrespect him, even if it is my father.

I instantly came in between them and pleaded my father " No papa, please don't do that, just listen to me once. I am your Roohi, just trust me that"................

My father interrupted in between and glaring at Shiv said.

"Okay, I will listen to you but ask him to leave from here and you will not go with him. I don't want to see him here".