chapter 1 - REMINISCE.

Means collection of past memories

         TERE ZARIYE AAZMAISH HUI MERI. TUJHE CHEEN KAR MUJHSE MUJHE SABR KARNA SIKHA GAYA

                                                                   SHIV 

Memories, what a whirlwind of emotions they bring, indescribable. While sitting in the balcony of my room and remembering the good phase of my life, is giving me more goosebumps than the chilly weather outside. Yes, it is right "the good phase." Because from the past three years, I am just breathing for my daughter, for my family, and for finding the reason behind the death of the love of my life. My wife. My Aarohi. 

I still remember the day crystal clear when I first saw her, so innocent, so lively, so beautiful. I copy pasted that day in my mind. I always use to thought that whenever I will get upset, I will remember this day, to get over with my stress.

 Sitting right now in the balcony of my room, I am trying to do exactly that, because this thing worked for me absolutely fine until she left me. But now that first memory of her get contradicted by the last memory of her. No matter how much I try to overcome that last conversation of us. I can't. I just can't. 

But like a person walking in desert searching for water, I also try to remember the good memories of us, to soothe my soul. How I used to be, how she used to be, and how perfect we were together. 

FLASHBACK  

"Shiv, ek baat puchu." she asked me, with her so serene voice. But her voice is somewhat husky too because of our too good session of fucking from last ..........ummmmm  I don't know how many hours.

[Can I ask something ]

I turned on the bed and hovered over her and replied  " hmm  pucho."

[Yes, ofcourse ] 

She looked at me and  I rested my face in the crook of her neck. She started massaging my hair softly with her fingers, which can make me forget everything and everyone.

"What do you think about babies." she  asked 

I, on founding her question so abrupt, hovered over her on my elbows. Our naked bodies rubbing against each other under the sheets. "Why are you asking this right now, and so suddenly." I asked her slightly playing with her hair and kissing her forehead.

"Aise hi, btao na , I just want to know your thoughts about baby, family planning or when would you like to have a baby. It's already been a year and half since we got married." she said thinking something in her tiny brain.

[Just like that, tell me]

  "I don't know yaar, right now I am just enjoying my life with you by my side," I replied adjusting myself on elbow of my one hand behind my head and other hand resting on her chest and playing with her nipple.

She stared at me for a second trying to give me a stern look but failing miserably. 

"What baby, why are you staring at me like that" I asked her, giving her my usual smile, which always works in my way for melting her heart.

"I think I am pregnant, Shiv " she said biting her lip and stopping my heartbeat for a good second.

I looked at her in shock, unable to form words but somehow forced my words out of my mouth and asked " H....howw do you know?"

Sitting on the bed and covering her chest from the sheets, she replied " I am not sure, but I missed my periods this month and you know they are always regular. I also took a test this morning to confirm "------