CHAPTER 17 - LOVING HIS HEART

I wrote this chapter with so much heart and emotions. And if by reading it, this brings a smile on your face, then drop your votes and comments to make me happy,this is especially for silent readers

Do you also want me to keep targets and limits for uploading next chapter. Seriously I don't want to do that because I know that you all are showing your love by reading it, just show some more by leaving a vote and comment.

And love you all for 33 k reads
This chapter for you all and the word count is 4500

Huhhh... This was so tough

I didn't even read it for once, so tell me if there is any mistake

HUM JO TUMSE MILEY

ITEFAQ THORI HAI

MILKEY TUMKO CHOR DU

MAZAK THORI HAI

AGAR HOTI TUMSE MOHABBAT

EK HADD TAK TOH CHOR DETE

PAR HUMARI TUMSE MOHABBAT KA

HISAAB THORI HAI

ROOHI

Emotionally draining.

That's how these last few days went by.

Either positively or negatively.

Negative because, how my father reacted towards me and pushed me out of the house. I still haven't bought myself to accept that. It took me three days to handle myself and my emotions.

And positive because, how Shiv reacted. He trusted me, supported me and not only that day but after that also. He definitely is a nice person and a very good friend, which I needed the most at that moment.

But the way he reacted after I told him that he looks good while laughing, shocked me too. I expected him to freak out or shout at me and not want to say things like that, but he didn't. Instead, he simply nodded his head and gave me a slight smile. and when maa, papa and my baby arrived at home, he left for the office.

But I know, although he didn't react but somewhere he didn't like that. He came very late from office that day, like in midnight. I waited for him but didn't show him that I was wide awake.

And since then, we both are following the same schedule. Him coming late from office and me waiting for him, without letting him know that.

Only I know how I stop myself daily from going to him and ask him to eat dinner, to come home on time, to grant me a favor of knowing what's troubling him. But I didn't, and then curse myself to sleep because I don't want to force feelings out of him, don't want to freak him out.

Indeed, maa was right, I daily see him standing in the balcony after coming from office and I just don't know when he comes inside because till the time I sleep, he doesn't.

Oh, how my heart aches for him. I just can't see him like this. My heart breaks every time I see him so lost, so broken and so alone. He just doesn't want to share his feelings with anyone and if he isn't sharing with his parents and his sister, then why he will share with me.