CHAPTER 59 - BEAUTIFUL AND MINE

Thanks for the love on previous chapter and I saw that you all can vote that much. So I hope you will shower your love on this one too.

If you want the chapter day after tomorrow then give me 2.4k votes and I will update as I did today.

Loads of love.

Happy reading.

Main zaheni taur par aadi ho chuka hoon tumhara,

Ab baat mohabbat se aage badh chuki hai.

SHIV

I was getting so nervous and anxious from inside when I came out from Gurudwara and checked my phone. I just kept it on silent, so that nothing disturbs me when I am praying for her.

I checked my phone and there were approximately thirty missed calls from my father and my sister. I even had a missed call from Roohi's father.

And I am just wondering why so many missed calls. And I don't have it in me to call them back and ask what happened.

What if something happened to my Rooh?

What if that dream, I saw became reality?

No, No, No.

Stop your overthinking Shiv, nothing of that sort would happen.

Remember what Rooh says when you overthink.

I just closed my eyes and her voice echoed in my ears.

My dear husband, you are a fighter, and your wife wants you to fight.

Why you think that something will happen to me, instead of this think that you will not let anything happen to me.

I opened my eyes and my anxiety lessen to some extent but so many phone calls were still scaring me.

I started walking faster so that I reach hospital soon. I haven't used my car for coming and going here, I wanted to do everything myself.

After walking for more than thirty minutes, I reached hospital, and I could feel sweat on my forehead because of walking and anxiety.

When I was entering hospital, I saw Shivangi and Aashi going in the hospital as well. They saw me and Shivangi asked in tension.

"Bhai, where were you, we all called"...............

"Yeah, I am sorry. I got busy somewhere" I didn't let her complete the sentence because I was afraid, she will tell me something which I didn't want to hear.

I looked at Aashi and said " And why did you bring her to the hospital. I have told you not to bring her here. It's not good for her to see all this"

"But bhai"........

"Go home, now." I told her sternly.

She left with Aashi quickly and within a second after her leaving I regretted shouting at her. It's just that I am so tensed, my mind is not working.

I quickly rushed to Rooh's room and although I didn't see my family from outside but still, I was scared to go inside.

I was scared that I would go and find everything happening in the same way as it happened in my dream. I stopped outside her room and forced myself to open the door.