CHAPTER 32 - SCARED

Hey, my lovely readers, as I promised here is the update, please shower your love.

Just tell me one thing, am I writing so bad, that you all aren't voting.

There are more than 10,000 people reading this but only one thousand are liking it and no one wants to comment.

I am doing so much hard work on this story but you all disappointed me and that's why I am thinking of going on a break and then update, after all I have my studies.

But lots of love to those who are voting and commenting.

Please, if you like the chapter, shower your love and leave as many comments as you can.

Tumhari duniya mein mere jaise hajar honge

Magar meri duniya mein tum jaisa koi nahi

SHIV

She got flushed and blush appeared on her cheeks.

Her crimson red cheeks were tempting me to bite them.

And that's exactly what I am going to do.

I will punish her by biting them for ignoring me from so many days.

"What are you doing?" she asked looking at my chest.

Meanwhile, I spread the icing of cake on her other cheek and said

"Itne din se dekhra hoon avoid karri ho mujhe, puch sakta hoon kyu"

[I am seeing from so many days, why are you avoiding me]

Listening to this she glared at me and narrowed her eyes and said

"You are such a bipolar man, you forced me to do that, and I will continue to ignore y"..............

I leaned towards her cheek and licked the cream, and she gasped as soon as my tongue touched her cheek.

She tightly gripped my shirt in her hands, and I again licked the cream from her cheek.

So delicious.

So sweet.

I pulled back a little and her eyes were closed.

I moved towards her other cheek and swiped my tongue over there and licked the cream off.

Her breathing was so fast and her grip on my shirt got tighter.

I again pulled back and asked " You will continue to what"

Seriously, this is insane.

I am insane, my actions are not in my control anymore.

Its just that, there is some kind of magnetic pull which is pulling me towards her.

There is some kind of new spark which is forcing me to look at her in a different way, which I didn't do in last three months.