AUTHOR NOTE- PLEASE DO NOT IGNORE

Hey my lovely readers,

I am so grateful to all of you for your love and support.

I never thought that even a single person would like my book, but you I think my readers are better than me because there are other good books here and they are reading mine, so yeah thanks a tons for reading it.

Well, I am here to share something.

Actually day before yesterday my phone fell down and totally broke and its software also vanished completely, so all the apps were removed

And when I got my phone back after repairing, I tried to login in my Id of Instagram, but I am unable to because I forgot my password and my sim also changed and there is no email id as well.

So, in all I have lost access to that Id and because of that I was so tensed yesterday that I think I didn't perform well on the previous chapter.

And maybe many of you would have messaged me there on Instagram but I wasn't able to reply.

So, after so much pressure from my friends I made a new Id with the same username just a bit different.

It is -- thepoeticmelodies_

Now, my main concern is whether my followers will follow me back or not and whether my book will reach to other people.

So, I am here to request you all that if you like my story and you want it to reach other people like me, please follow me on the new account. That will help me starting a fresh.

And you all can unfollow me from the previous one and follow this one.

I know I am asking a lot but please try to support me if you are liking my work.

I will be grateful.

And I will give another update tomorrow because today I spent my most of the time in trying to get back my id but it seems its not happening .

I am so sad.

That's all

Thanks, bbye

And just leave a message in comment section to let me know.

I need your support.

You all can check new link in my bio of wattpad. There is direct link.