CHAPTER 35 - SWEET SURRENDER

Happy reading my lovely readers and please shower your love.

Vote target - 1200

Comment target - 360

Complete fast and get another update and more romance is coming on your way.

Teri aankhon se kuch iss kadar nasha hua hai ki,

Shayad zindagi guzar jaegi aur mujhe hosh hi nahi aaega.

ROOHI

I gasped when he tied his tie on my eyes, but he suddenly scooped me in his arms, and I was finding words to ask what he was going to do.

There is excitement and nervousness both in me because of the adrenaline rush.

His touch is so warm that it is giving me goosebumps even over the clothes.

I wonder what will happen if he touches my skin with his hands.

What the hell Roohi, why are you thinking all this, maybe he is definitely going to tie your hands and legs and order you to sit in the corner.

But one thing I know for sure that he can never hurt me, and I know all these things are other ways of him to tease me.

I gasped again when he laid me down on the center of bed and I asked

"What are you doing?"

Suddenly the tie was removed from my eyes, and I can see him standing near the edge of the bed and looking at me.

Then looking at my eyes he started opening his shirt's button and my gaze shifted to his hands.

Slowly, he was opening them one by one and then left it when only three buttons were left.

I gulped heavily and he came on the bed and hovering over me.

I was looking in his eyes and today there was a different emotion in them.

He intertwin our fingers of one hand and from the other hand he tucked the strand of my hair behind my ear.

Then he leaned and kissed my earlobe gently and again looked at me.

I feel like my heart would burst any minute because of this newfound intimacy but I don't have a doubt in my mind before surrendering all of me to him.

" Do you trust me, Rooh" he said against my lips, and I can smell his natural scent and want to sniff it so badly and close my eyes.

Without any hesitation I replied "Yes, I do"

He gave me a beautiful smile and leaning forward he kissed my forehead.