CHAPTER 41 - SHOW ME, LOVE

I know, I know, I am late in fulfilling my promise but something happened at my home and I didn't get time to write.

I don't want to give excuse but I would have given it two days back, if I would have got time.

So, please spare your author and I assure you it won't happen again.

And I always need your love and support for writing good.

So, please shower your love.

Vote target - 1310

Comment target - 380

[Author note : Please do not ignore]

So, one of my lovely reader messaged me and told me that Someone is copying my story and I have myself checked it. It is ditto copy of mine, she even has a nerve of copying the same chapter name.

This is so saddening, only I know how much hard work I have done for my book. Each and every dialogue I write after thinking hundred times.

Why people write when they can't think themselves, what is the point of writing. It's so boring to copy someones's work but still people do that.

So, a request from everyone,
Please do not copy my work.

Guzre hai bas kuch pal abhi

Humare hisse ke kuch lamhe abhi aur baaki hain

Thodi baatein, thodi muskurahatein, thode kisse,

Abhi aur baaki hain

ROOHI

It's been two days since mumma's surgery, and it was successful.

Doctors said that they will keep her in hospital for one week as it's part of procedure, but they assured she is good now. And I have talked to her, she is far better than earlier. Soon, she will be home.

And I spent my last two days in hospital, only coming home to change and meet my princess. I can't leave her alone; my baby is so small to live without me even a single day.

But in last two days Shiv has supported me like a rock. He gave me a shoulder to lean on and I can never want anything more than that. He even supported my father and brother and time and again told my father to not worry and that he will handle everything.

My papa hugged him and apologized to him for misunderstanding him and behaving badly.

And me, I felt like I was happiest woman on earth because two of my favorite man were standing together without any grudges and all the credit goes to him.

I am so happy that my mumma is healthy now and everything was done without any obstacles.

But in these last two days, I have missed him, missed us because we haven't spent time together and I badly need that.

Our time when we both lie on bed, me in his arms, my hand on his chest constantly feeling his heartbeats. Oh God, I didn't realize how much I got addicted to him and his arms.

My safe haven.

Although we both are at home now, but he is busy in his study with someone, I don't know who came but right now I am going to give them some snacks because they are working since morning.