Author's Note - A million Dollar Thanks

So, hi my beautiful readers, just to remind you that I love you all so much.

So, I want to thank all of my readers who believed in me and read my book, even when it had so many less views and votes, that's the very big thing.

Because we always want to invest time in reading that book which is famous and of course read by many.

But see, you all proved me wrong and here we all are that we together bought this story in TOP 5 in INDIA.

And that too with only 17 chapters. So yippeeeeee, clap for yourself and me tooo😁

I wanted this but never thought that within just one and half month of starting writing a story, I'll be here.

Because after writing every chapter, I start thinking that readers are not liking my plot, maybe I am not that good in conveying emotions or storyline

Ab mai kya hi karu, aap log comments hi nahi karte. Mujhe kaise pta lagega😌😌

Well, jokes apart,

Thankyou so very much and show your support as you have shown till now.

I am so grateful❤️❤️

Just tell me one more thing that do you all want me to start writing my next story ,'"tangled hearts twisted revenge"

Because I thought I will start updating that in October.

But I will do as you say, and I must remind you that I won't leave this story if I start writing that one.

Okay, so chillaxxx.

Oh my God, I am so excited. That book is going to be one hell of a ride.

With lots of dark Romance, unforgettable love story and ofcourse a broken heart.

So leave your views in comment section.

Ab kar bhi do yarr, itna kya sharmana, chalo jaldi jaldi btao aur apne aap ko ek thanks bhi bolo😁😁😁

Ok, bye bye, love you all❤️