CHAPTER - 48 SHOWER INTIMACY

I am so disappointed from those readers who just come here and read and doesn't vote or comment.

I mean what does it takes just to press a single vote button and if you are continuing reading the story that means you are liking it, then why can't you vote.

You all start going crazy if updates didn't come on time but what about authors, how are we supposed to get us motivated if you will not vote or comment.

25K readers and still only maximum vote a chapter is getting is 1.7k.

I think if you like something please appreciate, authors are not asking for much. You don't have to pay for vote.

That's why I have decided that from now on updates will be less in a week.

I was giving update almost after every alternative day but now sometimes I feel so demotivated to even write.

But, I love my those readers who always vote, comment and appreciate me and take out time to tell me that. I am always grateful to you all. Just a request that if you have left some chapters from voting then please vote on them.

And yes, congratulations and a very big one virtual hug from my side to you all as our book completed 1Million reads.

I love you all.

[MATURE CONTENT 18

Read only if you are comfortable

And if you are not comfortable you can read after this **** sign]

Paya toh tujhe ek boond sa bhi nahi,

Aur khone ka darr samundarr sa hai.

ROOHI

I was feeling incredibly hot standing in this cold shower, as our drenched bodies were pressed against each other and lips were moving in a sync.

His hands were roaming all over my body as he kissed me hard, very hard. He wasn't leaving my lips for a second and because of this and his touch, I was feeling sexually aroused. All this is new but I can decipher my feelings, what actually my body wants and right now, I want him.

All of him, for myself.

He was making me moan again and again just because of his touch and kiss, as his tongue was exploring all corners of my mouth deeply. He was sucking my tongue in his mouth and was making me breathless.

Our body was so closely pressed to each other that I could feel his hard manhood poking me in my stomach and this was making me nervous too, but his lips were consuming all of my focus and didn't letting me think or feel anything else.

Stopping the kiss, he looked at me with hoarded eyes and swiped his right hand thumb on my lips and said

"I have swollen your lips Rooh but they are so soft and pink that I can't stop myself from kissing them again and again"