CHAPTER - 22 TEARY EYES

Vote target- 580

I did such a hard work for you all, in writing these chapters. And thank you all for reading this.

So atleast leave a comment to tell me how is it, or did you like it.

Kuch ajeeb sa mehsoos hota hai tumhe dekhkar,

Samajh nahi aata,

Ki jaan aati hai,

Ya nikal jaati hai

ROOHI

I was looking at him and, in his eyes, to know what he was thinking but who am I kidding, no one can read him when he doesn't want to show.

"Shiv, you don't take stress. I will get that framed again, okay."  muttered that selfish girl, placing her hand on his shoulder.

No, don't believe her. She did that, I didn't. Can you see it in my eyes.

But he didn't say anything, was just staring at me.

"I knew it from the start that this girl doesn't have good intentions, look she broke the photo of our daughter-in-law." said buaji gaining everyone's attention.

I quickly gave her the answer. 

"No buaji, trust me. I didn't do that"

Meanwhile, Siddhi again interrupted and said

"Oh, shut up, atleast have guts to accept what you did"

I glared at her, I don't want to even look at her, let alone talk. I just looked down to gather the courage so that I can defend myself.

"Mumma" 

I looked up and saw my baby coming towards me.

Oh my God, there are so many shreds of glass on the floor.

She will get hurt, if she come towards me.

I quickly step forward to stop her and in haste I myself didn't see properly and felt piece of glass piercing my feet.

But I pushed her a little and spoke.

"No, don't come here, you will hurt yourself."

And that's when I saw Shiv coming towards me in so much anger and I prepared myself for his harsh words.

But what he did stunned me.

He suddenly scooped me in his one arm, holding me by my waist and picked me up. He then rotated both of us and then placed me where there were no shreds of glass but was still holding my waist and my hands were on his shoulder, clutching his shirt tightly.

He was looking at me in anger and I tried to explain him because at that time nobody mattered.

"I didn't do".....................

But he interrupted me in between and shouted

"You, silly, idiot girl. Can't you see?"

I quickly shake my head to tell him that I didn't do that.