CHAPTER 36 - WHY JEALOUS?

Happy reading guys, sorry for the delay, it was my exams.

Vote target - 1250

Comment - 370

Fursat ke pal, shaam ka sukoon,

Kuch tumhari baatein.....,

Kuch meri baaton mein tum.

SHIV

"If you don't want to leave this bed virgin, continue biting your lips"

I said just to tease her, but she just tests my patience so much. I mean why she always have to bite her lips. My lips.

I told her they are mine, but she just doesn't listen anything and hell bound on tempting me.

If it was in my control, I will never stop kissing her.

Her lips are just so soft, her skin is soft.

I told her that I am testing her patience, but the truth was that she was testing mine and I was on the verge of losing it.

She sat on the bed and was looking at me like she saw the ghost and I hide my smile to tease her more.

"What, I am serious" I said raising my eyebrows and showing sincerity of my words.

She gulped and my gaze shifted to her neck where I kissed her, sucked her and bite her. And I can clearly that dark hickey on her neck which is my mark on her. I wonder whether she knows that or not but I would love to see her reaction.

She just hit me with the pillow, and I fell down on the bed and then taking her pillow she climbed out of the bed and lie down on the couch.

What, how dare she leaving me alone here.

Doesn't she know that I can't sleep without her.

I just simply need her, want her, hell I crave for her.

"Rooh"

I called her but she ignored that and I stood from the bed and went near the couch.

"Roohi" I again called her, but she again ignored me.

I huffed and moved my fingers in my hair and said

"If you didn't look at me right this second, I am going to scoop you up in my arms and tie you to bed and I will exactly do what I told you few minutes back"

I thought of teasing her again because that's what bring reaction out of her.

And I was so right because as I said this she sat on the couch and glared at me and said

"Just what happened to you, why you tease me so much"

I smirked and said "Because of two reasons"

She raised her eyebrows and asked " What"

I smiled and said "First, because I cannot sleep without you and second, I like when you blush because of me"

And there it was the most awaited blush and to hide that she again lies down and covered her face with the sheet.